I Love You

"Rose can I talk to you?" Daniel asked me. "Fine". We went to his room and sat across from each other on the bed. " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to punch Corbyn. It's just that I want you all to myself. I don't want anyone, but me to call you theirs." "I forgive you" Before letting me stand up Daniel walked up to me holding a box. "I bought this for you."
I opened the box and saw a puppy inside. She was so cute. I decided to name her Summer.

"Thank you Daniel, but I told you, I forgive you" "I know, I just wanted to get you something

"Thank you Daniel, but I told you, I forgive you" "I know, I just wanted to get you something. I mean since you did spend like $100 on our merch" He said while laughing. "Hey I would spend a million dollars on you guys. It's fucking worth it." He walled closer to me. Like REALLY CLOSE. "Rose I know I've only known you for 2 days and we've had an argument already, but will you be girlfriend?" "Daniel James Seavey, I would LOVE to be your girlfriend." He pulled me into a kiss, there it was that spark that I felt with him. The kiss got heated quickly and no one came in to stop us.

30 minutes later we went down stairs and all the boys were staring at us. "Is something on my face?" I asked. "No,but Daniel was" The boys said as they started laughing. I started blushing so hard I bet I could've been mistaken for a tomato. Daniel ran up to his room and so did I. "Dani can you drive me home. I want to eat." "You know what? I'm gonna take you home and you're gonna get ready because I am taking my beautiful girlfriend on a date tonight." "Ok what should I wear?" I asked. "Something you would wear on a normal day" We walked back downstairs and luckily the boys weren't there. We got in his car and of course we played Why Don't We.

*Rose's house*

I walked into my closet and decided I was gonna wear something cute. I ended up choosing this

I could finally wear this because I'm taken

I could finally wear this because I'm taken. I walked downstairs where Daniel was waiting for me. "Oh youre taken?by who may I ask" "The most handsome, sweetest, funny, and caring boy in the world" "He must be very lucky to call you his" He said pulling me into a kiss.
We took a picture together and I posted it on Instagram

Rose_Skyes: happy to call you mine ❤ Seavey_Daniel

Liked by Seavey_Daniel and 1k others

Username1: they're dating Yesss finally

Username2: MOM AND DAD

Seavey_Daniel: proud and honored to call you mine

Jackaverymusic: #RANIEL ❤ beautiful as always Rose_Skyes

Jonahmarais: back off Jack she belongs to Dani Boi😂😂

Iamzachherron01: yeah what Jonah said😂😂

CorbynBesson: you don't deserve her

Username3: Corbyn be throwin shade all around

Username4: what a slut first she kisses Daniel at the concert, then she goes on a date with Corbyn, and now she's dating Daniel??

Username5: she gonna cheat on him you'll see

Username1: username4 and username5
Shut up why can't you be happy for them?

Rose_Skyes: thnx username1

Seavey_Daniel: I'd you guys don't like Rose then to bad because I love her and I don't care about nobody's point of view

Rose_Skyes: love you ❤😘 Seavey_Daniel

Seavey_Daniel: love you too❤😘

Username2: you guys are too cute for my small Why Don't We heart.

I love you Rose and that's all that matters ok. Don't listen to my "fans" I love you don't ever forget that" "I love you too and I won't"

A/N

So if there's a day that I miss its because I have track practice and I'm tired or I have a track meet. The date will be in the next chapter. So brace yourselves it's gonna be hectic