Explaining things

I been watching on YouTube I've bet you all have about the 'New Steven Universe Episodes' everyone is like so excited and happy for the new episodes finally coming back. But everyone is confused Steven Universe is making theories of its own kinda. Like everyone in real life are always coming up with theories and questions and wondering what's gonna happen next? And after just a few episodes air in a 6 or 7 months or year everyone is really excited cause that builds suspense I think Steven Universe isn't like a lot of shows its not on TV all the time well barely on for me, they don't do replays of the old shows or have new ones already back. Steven Universe is unique it really pisses me off when people come up to me and says "STEVEN UNIVERSE SUCKS THE FANDOM IS AWFUL AND ITS A DUMB SHOW!" and you may wonder why it pisses me off? Well like everyone we have a favorite something and Steven Universe is my favorite TV show besides Spongebob Squarepants. I think growing up I never really had a hero, actually i  just liked many things and went with it (Cause when I was a kid I wasn't worrying who I wanted to be I knew what I was until teen life hit me harrdd) I mean people bullying me and saying this sucks that sucks I don't go up to you and there's this boy at my school he's a real dick and a suck up. Saying Steven Universe sucks is like saying my future sucks or me the person sucks it just really pisses me off and I tell my parents they don't know shit saying "I don't know, it wasn't like this in my generation, just try to ignore them.." I give them this face 😐😑 like 'Seriously?' But tbh I try it... But its just so annoying people think 'Oh hey let's make fun of this kid cause they like a certain show I don't like' I mean I don't understand highschool... Everyone just wants to talk about sex, porn and all kind of gross things and I know it's a thing cause idk but it just seems I can't really fit anywhere. Its just like all of a sudden my life has changed dramatically. Its like in Steven Universe like when everything for Steven changed I try to stay positive but I need help I need someone to talk too. I've just been scared to say anything I see people and I don't want to ruin their entire day worrying about me and my problems and everything but I see everyone needs to talk about their problems to someone especially our age like 13, 14, and 15 and the rest of the ages when our world we don't understand it anymore. I mean everyday I wish everything can go back to the way it was in the past where everything seemed okay and when you were a kid and didn't have to worry about any of this. But I'm lost. But anyways. Yeah I needed to get that out lol 😂 it feels so good. But anyways anyone wanna chat?

       Cause I like to have some friends to talk to me!