|2|

----------

----------

"Silence says a lot more than you think."

----------

Jungkook was conflicted.

He didn't like the fact that he was sharing a room with a complete stranger, but decided to put up with it since it was Taehyung's brother. Though, he was a little disappointed since he wanted his own room for a reason.

After showing him his room, Jungkook handed M/n some clothes and directed him towards the bathroom, allowing the older to take a shower. Once he came out of the shower, M/n said a quick 'goodnight' to his brother, before immediately turning in. 

Now, it was ten o'clock and neither of the males could sleep. By the time Jungkook walked into the room, M/n was already laying on the top bunk, not giving the younger a choice but to sleep on the bottom.

M/n kept still, staring at the ceiling, counting the cracks- a habit he developed whenever he was anxious or just couldn't sleep. Biting his lip, M/n debated whether he should go to his brother's room or not, scared that he would take time away from his Hyung's rest.

In the end the h/c haired male decided to remain in bed, convincing himself that it'll be his own self if he doesn't wake up early enough for college.

M/n had majored in Broadcasting Filming Arts and Acting. He planned to be in the same business as his older brother, but hadn't decided if he wanted to debut or not.

Suddenly, M/n heard a creak coming from below, and soon turned his head to see Jungkook climbing off of the bottom bunk. The h/c haired male quickly turned his head back and closed his eyes, hoping to pull off the sleeping act.

"I know you're not asleep." Jungkook said in a quiet voice, yet still loud enough for the other to hear.

M/n sighed, sitting up. "How'd you know?"

Jungkook shrugged. "Just a hunch. You and Hyung look so much alike, I just assumed that you have the same sleeping habits." the Maknae replied, referring to Taehyung's teeth grinding habit when he sleeps.

He wasn't wrong, the two brothers looked and at times acted alike. Some people even mistook them as twins before.

"Do you want anything to eat? I was just about to go to the kitchen." Jungkook asked, as M/n simply shook his head.

"I'm not hungry." he lied. The last mean that he had eaten was nasty hospital food that was either over or under-cooked.

Jungkook nodded, silently making his way out of the room, careful not to wake his Hyungs.

M/n laid back down, deciding to turn on his phone. Quickly clicking on the first notification, which was a text message sent to him almost five minutes ago, and decided to answer. The message was sent to him by one of his friends, Hyun Soo, who was Jin Woo's little brother and was in the same class as M/n.

Atta Boi: Are you okay?

Atta Boi: Jin Woo and Dae Hyun Hyung told me what happened.....

Me: I'm fine

Me: Don't tell me you were worried :>

Atta Boi: Worried?

Atta Boi: wORrIEd

Atta Boi: I HAD A FUCKING HEART ATTACK

Atta Boi: Promise me you won't do anything like that again

Me: I don't make promises I can't keep

Atta Boi: M/n.....

Me: How's Ji Hee ;>

Atta Boi: ......

Atta Boi: She's fine

Ji Hee was Hyun Soo's crush for the longest, he would always gush at the mention of her name.

After successfully changing the subject, M/n happily typed away to his friend, not noticing when Jungkook reentered the room.

The Maknae cleared his throat, catching M/n's attention. The h/c haired male put down his phone, looking at the other who was carrying two cups of noodles in his hands.

M/n scrunched his eyebrows, clearly remembering that he told the younger he didn't want anything. "I'm not hungry."

"Who said anything about it being yours?" Jungkook asked, causing M/n's cheeks to flush, luckily the younger couldn't see him due to it being dark

"I heard your stomach grumbling when you thought I was asleep." Jungkook mumbled, causing M/n to bite the inside of his cheek. The noodles did smell good....

Jungkook climbed up the ladder, somehow managing to not spill the noodles. He saw on the bed, M/n sitting up to make more space, and gave his Hyung a cup of noodles with chopsticks.

Thanking him, M/n dug in, trying to keep his slurping to a minimum. 

Jungkook climbed down retrieving his laptop before reclaiming his position next to M/n.

"What are you doing?" M/n asked, his mouth full.

"Putting on Netflix. I can eat without watching something and it's not like we're going to sleep anytime soon." the brown haired boy commented.

"Anything but Keeping Up With the Kadarshians." M/n mumbled, Jungkook giggling.

"I couldn't have said it any better."

------

Yo

Vote, comment, all that stuff

Bye