8 day one of the mission

Today was the day you leave for the mission.

You was gathering your stuff when you heard a knack on your door. You open it up to be talcked by Jeff and BEN.

Guessing it was pay back you didn't say a thing until Jeff grabbed your stiff and BEN grabbed you.

Instantly you started yelling at them to put you down that you can walk but the still didn't so you have up and said bye to  everyone while being packed.

Time skip to when you get there.

You got out of the car and into a house with Jeff and BEN. You told them the cover and mission. So you all agreed that you and BEN would go on a fancy date while Jeff go some where else to look.

Time skip to the date

You got out of the car and locked arms with BEN so people will think that your dating and walked to (fancy resurant)

You wearing a f/c dress that went to your knee in the front and to your ankle in the back you had a f/c high heel and you were wearing a braided bun. BEN was wearing a black tux.

Truth be told you was actually nervous since you did had a small cursh on him.

Time skip

You are now home the 'date' went well but sadly you didn't found anything never did Jeff so tomorrow you decided that all of you was going to an abounded skate park and looked there then get some ice cream.