14 • you're lucky you're cute

annie's pov
-
i was resting in johnny's arms. he was really sweet, actually. carson and his friends were sitting around a bonfire (along with johnny and i, of course) eating chicken wings. going to be completely honest; they were the best wings i've ever had.

although, some pieces of my heart were missing. it's as if what i'm doing wasn't right. "you okay annie." johnny purred into my ear. i look up at him: our lips were inches away from each others. "perfectly fine." i grin, cuddling my head into his shoulder.

"annie?" i hear a voice from behind us. we all turn around and see hayden. he looked the same from before; perfect messy curls, shinning eyes, dashing lips... a dreamboat.

"hayden? what are you doing here?" i asked getting up from the floor and leaving johnny's warmth. hayden speed closer to me and grabbed the both of my arms. "i'm so, so sorry annie. i shouldn't have left you. i honestly care about you." hayden said starring into my eyes.

i did the same. i couldn't keep my eyes off him. he leaned in closer and whispered "i like you." "i won." i smirked in response. "oh shut up leblanc." he said before closing the gap between us. it was full of nothing but sparks. wait, no. not sparks. the whole fucking sun.

i kissed him back passionately as we heard applause behind us. we pull away and look at carson, his friends, and even johnny clapping and whistling. i looked at johnny and he gave me a small grin. i grinned back and leaned into hayden's chest, and him hugging me back.

...

it was almost midnight now and carson gave me and hayden a small room to stay in. i was giving him one last hug before i go to my room. "sleep well. and if anything happens, shout. and i'll be on my way." carson said. i smiled and pulled away from the hug.

"thanks carson. goodnight." i grin before walking upstairs. i open up the door to where hayden and i were spending the night at.

the only light in their was the moonlight peeking through the blinds. i silently closed the door behind me, not knowing wether hayden was asleep or not.

"hayden?" i slightly whisper. "i'm on the bed anns." he grumbled. i giggle and turn on the lights. hayden groaned and covered the pillow with his face. i smile and i plunge myself next to his resting body.

"it's so bright annie!" hayden complained. i laugh and swing my leg across him and sit on his body. hayden removed the pillow and eyed me. "whatcha doin'? hayden asked stretching out the words.

i smiled and leaned in giving him a kiss; which he greatly returned. i pulled away. "it's cold and i want to cuddle." i smirk. "really?" he said flipping me around so he hovering my body. i let out a small shriek.

"well, you're lucky you're cute." he grinned and got off me. he turned off the lights and came back to me. he pulled me closer to his chest and hugged me. i pulled the blanket over us and smiled.

"night leblanc." "night summerall."
----
hi guys! so when this story is finished, i thought of two amazing plots that i couldn't wait to write! so, i'll write both! haha. byeeee