2. Little Bitch

I woke up to Ezra shaking me

"Dude get up. Let's get our winnings and go to Santa Clara. There's a $5,000 race today!" She shakes me harder and my eyes finally pry themselves open at the amount she mentioned. I sit up and look around me. I had passed out on one of the couches in the warehouse along with at least 10 other people.

I stood up with Ezra's help and began walking towards the sound of voices.

Sammy, the dumb fuck, and a few other people were sitting at a counter.

"Good morning all stars" Sammy greeted us and we smiled.

"Hey do you think we can get the money now?" I asked as nicely as possible.

"Oh shit yeah, lemme go get it" Sammy said checking his pockets then jogging outside to retrieve the money. He pulled Ezra with him and everyone but the asshole left the room.

"What?" I asked as he glared at me.

"You don't even deserve that fucking money." He scoffs and I place my hand on my hip.

"You're just pissed off that you lost to a girl." I confront him and his eyes roll so far back I'm surprised they didn't roll out.

"More like a dumb bitch who just got lucky." He said before beginning to walk away. Oh fuck no. I do the walking away, people don't walk away from me.

I speed walked to catch up to him. "I didn't get fucking lucky. I fucking won fair and square. You just don't want to accept the fact that I hurt your ego and made you look like a little bitch in front of all your friends!" I raised my voice at him and his eyes darkened and his jaw clenched. He was definitely attractive, but a real fucking asshole.

He instantly harshly pushed me up against a wall and got extremely close to my face. "Call me a little bitch one more god damn time" He gritted through his teeth. What was he gonna do? Hit me? Ha.

"Little. Bitch." I spit out and his eyes darkened even more which seemed impossible. For a second I feared that he might actually hurt me, but instead his lips latched onto my neck harshly and he bit and sucked, definitely leaving marks.

I was caught completely off guard and didn't even know what he was doing until I let out a small moan as he found my sweet spot. Suddenly I remembered who this sick fuck was and pushed him off.

"Little bitch." I scoffed before wiping my neck in disgust and flipping him off then walking towards the door.

"I'll see you at the race baby." He smirked and I rolled my eyes and kept walking. I got outside and saw Sammy leaning on my car with Ezra in between his legs with her arms around his neck.

"Off the car Wilk." I warn as I unlock it and open my door. He chuckles and stands up before tossing me a wad of cash. I take the band off and count it and sure enough, it's a grand.

"Whoa what happened to your neck?" Ezra asked making Sammy look at me. I put the cash in my purse and rolled my eyes.

"Dick face happened." I scoffed.

"Jack did that?" Sammy laughed and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Whoever the loser last night was."

"Yeah that's Jack. Jack Gilinsky." He informed me and I cringed. Even his name sounds like an asshole dick loser (his name is so hot😭😻).

"More like Jack I'm-An-Asshole-Sue-Me"  I roll my eyes again and Sammy and Ezra laugh.

"Bye Wilk." I wave and he raises a brow.

"Imma see you guys tonight" he laughed and I smirked.

"Oh, y'all wanna watch me win again?" I question smirking.

"Actually, we" He starts but gets cut off.

"We're in the race baby" eyebrows walks out and leans on my car door as I sit in my seat.

"Don't call me that asshole." I say and try to close my door. His flirty mood completely changed and his eyes darken again.

"You're such a bitch you know that?" He scoffs.

"Says you." I sarcastically laugh.

"Whatever." He says and walks back in. Thank fucking God.

"Ezra hurry the fuck up" I groan and she laughs before hugging Sammy bye and then he comes to hug me.

We finally speed away and drive straight to our apartment. We hurry up and shower and get ready (outfit at top) before getting back into my car and driving straight to Santa Clara.

When we arrive at the race, there's about 15 different sports cars. Way more than last night. I don't bother keeping my window up, instead I roll it all the way down and me and Ezra both laugh as guys stare at both of us and my car in awe. Wait til they see what we can do..

I park my car and get out with Ezra as we walk into the sign up area.

"Next" we hear a voice say and I step forward. The boy looks up at me and does a double take as I just smile at him. He is pretty cute...

"Um, are you entering the race or?.." He asks.

"Yeah, and she'll be in the car with me." I smile and he writes something down.

"Names?"

"Camila Zamora and Ezra James." I smile at him.

"I'm Justin." He holds his hand out for me and smiles. I shake his hand and smile back at him.

"And the kind of car you'll be driving?"

"Lamborghini Aventador." I smile thinking about how that sweet thing is my car.

His eyes widen and he looks up at me. "Holy shit." He gasps and I laugh.

"Hey can you stop fucking flirting there's a line back here." I hear an arrogant voice and I turn around to see eyebrows again. I roll my eyes and flip him off. He sarcastically blows me a kiss and I turn back around.

"He's a fucking asshole" I scoff and Justin laughs.

"I've dealt with him before.. wait a minute.. are you the girl that beat him last night?" He questions excitedly and I smile and bite my lip before nodding.

"Holy shit! Yo Guys it's her!" He calls over some guys and a short blonde guy and a taller brunette with tattoos come over.

"G that's her?! She's hot!" The one with the tattoos laughs at eyebrows as he rolls his eyes.

"She looks dirty and slutty." He comments and my eyes widen.

"Excuse me dipshit?" I walk closer to him and he smirks and bites his lip. "I swear you need to shut the fuck up!" I grit my teeth at him.

He suddenly grabs my waist and pulls me into him. "Make me." He smiles down at me and for a second I melt. I snap back to reality and push him off before insulting him.

"You're so fucking annoying. Fuck off" I say before storming off and leaving all of Jack's friends laughing and him looking at me with a pissed off face.

Who the fuck does he think he even is?
Touching me and kissing my neck but calling me dirty and slutty. Fuck him.