4. Ronnie Jericho

"What time are you leaving?" Ezra asks me as we all sit around the couches of Sammy and his friends warehouse

"What time are you leaving?" Ezra asks me as we all sit around the couches of Sammy and his friends warehouse. All eyes go to me as I look at the time on my phone.

"Probably in 20 minutes" I reply.

"Where ya going?" Johnson asks and Ezra smirks at me as I smile.

"Out with Justin" I smile and they all smile aside from eyebrows. He scoffs and I raise a brow at him.

"What's up your ass" I say not caring about arguing in front of everyone here.

He rolls his eyes at me. "Nothing aside from you, fuck off." He says and I clench my fists. I swear I'm going to punch him. He storms up the stairs to what appears to be a bedroom?.. so I guess they live in this warehouse ?

I follow him to figure out what his problem is with me going out with Justin.

"Seriously?" He groans when he sees I followed him.

"Yeah seriously." I state and close the door as he sits on his bed. "What's your problem with Justin?" I ask with attitude and he smiles in amusement.

"Why do you care what I think?" He smirks at me and I roll my eyes.

"I don't." I say coldly and he stands up and walks towards me.

"Then why'd you follow me up here?" He asks as he comes closer. I can feel his minty breath fan my face as I refuse to meet his eyes.

"To tell you to stop being such a dick" I get out without stuttering which is good.

"Uh huh, like I believe that." He chuckles and backs up. "I think you like me." He states cockily and I almost throw up.

"What the fuck?" I laugh and his eyes become dark. "More like you like me. What are you jealous that I'm going out with Justin?" I continue to taunt him and he looks pissed now.

"Why the fuck would I be jealous of someone that can't drive going out with a dirty whore like you." He says extremely harshly. His words slightly pinch my heart and I have no idea why.

"I don't know. Maybe because winners like you deserve winners like me." I mimic his words from a few days ago. I walk towards him and place my arms around his neck as his instantly go to my waist and my butt. I lean up to his jaw and began biting and sucking, being sure to leave some marks. He squeezes my ass and let's out a low groan before I suddenly pull away.

"You so like me" I laugh and he looks taken aback.

"Like hell I do." He scoffs and I laugh even harder. He eventually just smiles at me genuinely as I laugh at how he totally likes me.