Chapter Seven

DEMETHRA's POV

Time check 12 O'clock noon and It's Saturday and I'm going to the mall, to buy some materials for my project. Mabait ako eh mag papasa tayo para maka graduate naaaaaa!

Rouge YOLO calling~

"Yow!" Bungad ko.

"I'm going somewhere. How about you?" She asked.

"Me too. Bibili lang ng materials for the project" I said as I make my way to the bathroom.

"Good. At our fave mall Dem! Maliligo muna ako" She said and hang up.

52 YEARS LATEEEEEEEER.. Haha joke! I'm done with my rituals and ready to go....
(A/N: Her OOTD is in the multimedia)

AT THE MALL

Unahin ko muna project ko so I can easily go wherever I want to. Chosss! Before that, I texted Rouge.

To: Rouge YOLO
Missy, I'll just buy some materials. Just call me if you're here.

*SENT

PILI * PILI * PUNTA COUNTER * BAYAD

And I'm done....

Rouge YOLO calling~

"Demmy nasan ka na? Nasa NANA's Coffee Shop ako. 2nd floor." She said.

"I'm here. I'm on my way." I said and as I walked through the escalator with my eyes on the front....

I saw someone....

Parang ayoko nang kumurap...

He's with another girl....

Our eyes met....

He smiled at me and waved his hand for me to notice him. I just put a small smile. And as I walked...

"RARA!! RARA!! DEMETHRA!!"

He shout my name and held my hand...

And there....

I stopped and meet his eyes...

"Rara, how are you?" He asked like there's nothing wrong at parang okay lang! Sa lahat ba kasi ng mall!? Bakit dito pa!? Nanadya ba talaga siya!? All I feel is the scene went slow and sad to me. But I keep my heads up and composed myself , put my sweetest smile that never left me in my darkest hour. And say, "I'm perfectly fine Paulo Lim" kahit ang sarap nang isigaw sa mukha niya na HINDI AKO OKAY!!! Gusto ko'ng maiyak pero hindi sa harap niya!!! PLEASE LAKAS SAKUPIN MO AKOOOOO!!!

"Oh! By the way Rara, this is Patricia. Patricia Gonzales my Girlfriend." She held her hand I just look at her saying that *I don't want to shake your hands* and obviously YES she is beautiful but I'm more beautiful than her. Why am I being insecure!? I'm Demethra Sy! My ghaaaaad, go back to your senses Demethra!!! I look at her like I'm happy "Oh hello there" I smile and she did too.

"Patricia. This is Demethra Sy. My Friend." Oh WOW! Just great! Friend huh? Why am I feeling breaking down? And being small. Before pa ako umiyak I just said, "Pau, I better go. There's someone waiting for me" and left them....

I'm about to cry....

He held my hand AGAIN...

"Rara, can I asked for your digits?" He asked and inaabot ang phone.

"Sure" I just put my digits in his phone and went straight to the Coffee Shop with a heavy heart and feet.

And as I saw Rouge. I cry like a baby...

AGAIN....