Chapter One

FLASHBACK

Paulo:
Punta ako bahay nyo, babe :)
I love you so much.

Ako:
Okay. I'll cook for you. I love you more Babe.

I wore a smile and prepare the kitchen. Timing ako lang mag isa. Walang katulong busy ang mga magulang ko sa business. After an hour nakarating na siya ng bahay. I smiled at him and i just gave him a hug.

He hugged my tightly. And I can see worries in his eyes. Parang di mapakali, I just didn't asked him why or if he has a problem. I just ignore of what I saw in his eyes.

We just went to the dining area and eat. We are so damn happy! Happiness is what I can saw to his eyes now that makes me feel comfortable enough. After we eat, I wash the plates. And he hugged me from behind and went again to the living room.

After washing the plates. We just sat on the huge sofa and hugged each other like there's no tomorrow and he always kissed my forehead and say he's I LOVE YOU's to me that made me smile and fall hard for him.

"I love you so much Rara ko. Keep that to your mind." Paulo said.

"Yes I will. Haha tumahimik ka nga! Para ka na mang mawawala Pau!" I said.

"Hahahaha just keep it on your mind and in your heart ha? Babe?" Paulo said. Without looking at me and it feels me so weird. But I just change the topic.

"What time ka uuwi babe??" I asked him to change the topic. At tumingala sa kanya.

"Maybe 5pm. Babe." As he said while hugging me tightly.

We just  hugged each other like there's no tomorrow. All I felt is happiness, security and loved by Him.

When 5pm struck. He said his goodbyes and kisses me hardly.

I felt wrong but I don't mind.