Problems

As I run up to the attic tears are streaming down my face and for some reason I just can't help but stop.

When I get to the attic I find the window that i go through every day to escape my problems.

You could say I was living in a fairy tail that only got worse.

When I was 2 my mother and father died 'horribly' That's what every one says but I just have no clue how. It kills me everyday to not no what happened to my parents.

I'm 14 now. I just want to get away from all these problems.

As I go through my attic window I climb to the roof. ...That's where I hide from all my problems- and my uncle.

I have been sitting on the roof every night for months. I just sit here and watch the city lights.

No one ever noticed me except one time.

FLASH BACK.

"HEY" a raspy British voice called. Ripping me out of my thoughts.

I look down to see a boy standing there looking up at me. I'm not going to lie he is very attractive...

"What are you doing up there this late at night?!"

"Sitting.. " I say

"You know it's very dangerous up there" he says with a crooked smile.

"No I don't think it's dangerous, it's more dangerous in my house then anything" I laugh shaking my head.

He frowns. "Why"

"Why are u so interested in me.."

"I live across the street I have been watching you. You seem sad all the time.. Why?"

"My life sucks that's all"

He frowns and runs away.

"What the heck" I whisper

♢ 10 minutes later

I hear cursing and clinking of metal behind me.

I get up cautiously and peek over the roof.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

I say to the British Boy I was just talking to a couple minutes ago.

"How did u get up there..?"

I smirk

"My window"

"Ohhhh"

"Yeah... You want to come up?"

"Yeah.... You no ...to talk"

" you know I can just come down."

"Would u?"

"Yup Ill be down in a sec"

"Okay" he smiles

I jump through my attic window and go down stairs. I walk carefully to make sure my uncle isn't up. My aunt isn't here for a couple more months because if her job. Once the coast is clear I run out the door I go behind my house .. Which is an alley btw...

"Hey" I say

"Hi, so tell me why is your life a living hell?" He pauses "my name is harry, harry styles by the way."

"Hi harry and my name is caroline, but tell me Why are u so noisy?"

" because I want to make it better for you. it kills me to watch you on your roof all night crying" he pauses "you know a beautiful girl like you shouldn't cry"

"I'm not beautiful, but you want to know my story?"

"Yes you are my love. And yes I would love to."

" okay. Here it goes ready?"

"I'm ready (:"

FLASH BACK ENDS ☆

That night I told him everything. He was so caring so loving. He told me everything's okay. That's the night I fell in love with him.

I realized I had a reason to live and that was him. He was my other half. A new start. My escape from this horrible cruel world.

Harry styles.