In his eyes

It was as the sunniest, and perfect day ever.
Tom could hear sobbing down stairs and walked down, Starboy followed curiously to see two unfamiliar faces. A brown haired boy with an emerald-stained sweater held Toms dead body and cried out while a ginger haired boy with a lavender sweater and a green dress jacket stared in disbelief. Starboy wrapped his arms around Toms shoulders, lacing his own fingers together. how did they get him here so fast? How did they know?
Questions stacked on Toms brain.

Before you knew it, tom and starboy were at starbank forest, the place they both died in. "Look at this place.. it's perfect." Starboy chuckled, "you can go to the real world from here."
"Really?"
"Of course, I've went through a few time to see if my family and you were doing okay." The norski chirped in a sweet, song-like voice. "Let's go then."
Starboy nodded.
"Don't worry, the stream is frozen."
Tom leapt in, tords waist in his grip. Starboy held onto his shoulders loosely and smiled.

Soon, they reached rock bottom. As both of their feet touched, they vanished.

"Ahh, the real world!" Cheered starboy. Tom grabbed his arm and ran towards their houses through the window of Tords room, though it was gloomy, the curtains were ripped and the carpet was stained wine red in some places. Starboys writing desk was covered in unused and wasted papers in a messy fashion while the walls weren't pastel, they were a worn reddish color with cracking paint near the top. Tom and starboy walked across the room and down the stairs. Starboy noticed the familiar laughter that died down years ago. He looked to the living room to see his parents with some sort of family album, they really seemed to miss him. His heterochromic eyes glistened with worry as tom placed a hand on his shoulder. "Thanks kittyboy." Tord turned and smiled at him.

They stood there for a few minutes before walking to tords room and climbed out the window. They grabbed a hold of the chestnut tree and moved towards Toms room.

It looked normal, as usual. The walls were a dark blue which appeared to be darker from his black and white checkered curtains. They repeated down the stairs. He walked into a cellar to see his father drinking, as usual. Tom huffed and moved up the stairs to see his mother crying in the dining room. Soon enough they backed away while Toms father blew past with empty bottles. "Stop crying!" He demanded, chucking a bottle at her.
It missed.
The next time missed.
But the third time was a charm, sharp pieces of glass logged in her throat as she ran outside, more than likely the hospital.
"Has your dad, always been like that?" The norski asked, tom nodded in reply.

They walked outside to see a pleasant surprise. "Star!" The norski cheered
"Shadow!" Tom smiled.