~~ Part -2 ~~

Next day, Annika woke up with a heavy headache. Her alarm beeped making her get up. She took her phone to check the time. But to her shock, her vision was blurred and hazy.

"What happened to my eyes? I don't have power"
She said to herself.

She washed her eyes with a splash of water but still her vision remained hazy. With lots of difficulty, she made her way to the nearby optometrist.

"Do you have optical power or any sort of eye problem?"
The doctor asked her.

"No! This literally came out of nowhere!"
She said a bit annoyed.

"Okay. Let me put this eye drop in your eyes. It will make you see everything clearer"
The doctor advised. He put the eye drops in her eyes.

She blinked her eyes twice and closed them carefully.

"Chin here please"
The doctor instructed her.

She put her chin on the eye-checking machine. She was still blinking her eyes because of the medicine drop.
She opened her eyes and as instructed, she looked minutely at the picture on the inside of the machine.

Instead of seeing a normal picture, she saw a vision. She could see a hazy video playing in front of her eyes.

"So basically you are saying that daddy tried to kill you with macadamia nuts?"
A cute 8 year old kid asked coming out of a grey minivan.

"No darling. I said he didn't know that I was allergic to macadamia nuts or did he?"
Annika counter-questioned comically.
Two more children came to her and hugged her. She had three kids.

"Aww baby, I missed you"
Shivaay came out of the van and hugged Annika.

"Love you"
She said and kissed him deeply.

"Love you too"
He twirled her around and hugged their kids. They were happy.

She pulled back from the machine and breathed heavily.
The vision she saw petrified her. She wiped off the sweat from her forehead. Was it her life after 10 years? She questioned herself.

"What happened Annika? Are you okay?"
The doctor asked. He patted on her shoulder.

"What was there in those eye drops?
She inquired, exasperated.

"Nothing special. So can you see now?"
He said and winked.

"Yes I can see everything"
She replied and went to the set confused about what she saw. She had to go to work because she had an important ad to shoot that day.

****
She reached the set and began looking for Shivaay. She fervently hoped to not come across him.

"Hey, good morning!"
Shivaay greeted her. She looked at him in awe and thought about the vision. Then cutting off her thoughts, she walked away without replying him.

Shivaay was confused. He shrugged his shoulders and went to check the arrangements for the shoot.

Shivaay and Annika sat on their chairs and the shoot started.