~~ Part -3 ~~

Next day, Annika decided to approach the agency owners and transfer Shivaay with some other director. She had to do it as she knew she had growing feelings for him.

Shivaay was immediately transferred to another agency. He was melancholic to leave Annika but she was forcing him to go.

Meanwhile, another creative director was paired up with Annika. His name was Jack. He was the modified version of Vikram - equally disturbing and boastful.

She was tired and exhausted. Jeremy came there and sat next to her.

"What are you doing here Jerry?"
She asked loudly.

"I think you have forgotten that your best friend, Natasha is my girlfriend. Just came to meet her"
He replied nonchalantly.

"Oh, how are you?"
She said and took a deep breath.

"Good. Where's Shivaay? As far as I know, he was paired with you for this ad"
He enquired rolling his eyes at her.

"I sent him to another agency. He became a director there"
She replied.

"Are you mad? Why the hell would you do that?"
He slapped himself in anger.

"I did it for his future"

"What the fuck is this? You did it because you are trying to run away from your feelings Annika. Accept it"
He shouted in wrath.

"Don't utter nonsense! I don't have any feelings for...him"
She stuttered at her words.

"Cut the crap, will you? Shit man! You are the example of how foolish women can be"
He muttered and left in irritation. This time, he left the conversation incomplete.

But this incomplete conversation made her realise that she did have some feelings for Shivaay. She closed her eyes and cupped her cheeks in distress.

****

Annika was walking through the road. She stared at the crowd formed outside of the cinema hall. A famous movie was going on.

"Heyyyy"
Shivaay called her out pushing aside the crowd.

"Hi Shivaay!"
A smile crept up her face.

"So what's up? What are you doing here?"
He was clearly very happy to see her. It was audible in his tone.

"Nothing. I was just walking. You?"
She counter-questioned.

"I just came out watching the avenger movie. There's a good restaurant in this locality. Wanna join me for lunch?"
He asked politely just like a gentleman.

She immediately nodded her head in a yes and both of them walked the distance together.

They entered the restaurant. It was not one of the fancy restaurants where Vikram used to take her. Instead, it was a simple canteen. But with Shivaay, it seemed like heaven.

They sat on a table and ordered two buckets of chicken wings and one plate of chow-mein. They shared it together.

"So, what's with Vikram?"
Shivaay asked a bit annoyed.