Chapter 1

Karizma's POV

It's saturday and I still woke up at 4:00 p.m. I called my Ride-Or-Die chick Krystal. Krystal is my ROD chick because shes been there through the thickest and the thinest, and she knows all my secrets even my really big one, mostly because she works at our........Special job with me. So anyway i called her up and....

Phone Conv:

Krystal: Whats up, what we finna get into today?

Karizma: Well damn, good morning to you too.

Krystal: Good morning sunshine, now answer my question.

Karizma: We have to be at work at 8:00 tonight so we got till then. How about we go get some food.

Krystal: anything with food and you always in, where we going

Karizma: Chinese Buffet

Krystal: Sure, ill be ready by 5:00, bye.

Karizma: Okay see you then.

End of Convo

After I got off the phone with Krystal, I got up took a shower brushed my teeth, staightend my naturaly curly hair, put on some american flag shorts, red and white Obey crop top with some red chuck taylors. I looked in the mirror and took a couple picture. I scan through and found my favorite picture and posted on Instgram with caption" I work hard for what I have #independent #ChineseFood". It was already around 4:45 p.m. when i got through with everything. I grabbed my MK side bag and house&car keys and left out. I got in my Rose Royce Phantom and pulled of from my apartment building, on my way to Krystal's, blasting Foreign by trey songz.