Chapter 4

i have to take out some characters because there's too many people for me to take track of. kthxbai.

I woke up in this very dark room. I think it was dark. Or was something covering my eyes?I sit up and sit at the edge of the bed. confused. I go to touch my eyes. "NO, don't take it off" a voice in front of me says. I reach forward and feel a face. I felt the jaw line, then it rose. i think he was smiling. "You enjoying my face love?" he starts to laugh. I feel Their head. Curls. Lots and Lots of curls.

"Harry, why is my eyes covered?" He takes me hand, and  now i stand up. My hands get's placed around his neck and now our chests are touching. I feel Harry's breath on my nose, it's getting closer and closer. Soon enough Harry's lips are now on mine. One of his hands is on my face and the other is untying the bandanna. I keep my eyes closed because we're still kissing. His curls start to tickle my  forehead, so i start to giggle. and then Boom. Harry bit my bottom lip. MOST HOTTEST THING EVER.

"WOO HARRY, GET IT IN" i hear Louis shout from behind him. and soon enough Abby trots in after him. We both turn to stare at them. Abby has the biggest smile on her face, I blush. Louis looks at harry and winks.

" Come on babe. I wanna show you something." We start to walk towards the dining room. It smelt like bacon. Mm my favorite!

There awaits, a HUGE buffet of food. Lou has been practicing his french" bona petite!" Niall comes in. His eyes get huge. " where do i start?" Harry hold niall back. " Let Gracie get her food first. because we all know, it will all be gone by the time you get your hands on it!" Harry's such a gentlemen. I gather my food and sit down on the couch. I seem to not being able to eat... was i thinking about the kiss? and how i would love for that to happen again? was it a normal routine... Louis didn't seem so shocked about it.

Get. Out. Of. My. Head.

Any who.Late that night me an Harry were cuddled up on the couch, watching Step Brothers. I was wearing his Green swearpants and a black tank-top. My hair was tied in a messy bun, and i love how he would take me as  i am. Sweatpants, hair up, no makeup. every detail about me was natural. I stared at him, as he stared at the tv. His eyes twinkled, in the light from the tv. He let out a little laugh now and then, then after while he looked down at me, I must've zoned out because there it happened again... He kissed me. After he did, he rested his head on mine. I started to fall asleep.

" WE'RE HOME HAZZA. AND WE'RE DRUNK AS HELL." Oh louis and Abby are back... not getting sleep now. The good thing is they came in holding hands. are they together now? I stare into the kitchen and what i see is quite disturbing.

" ABBY! STOP!"

what do you think they were doing? find out in the next chapter(: