Chapter 2

-3 months later-

*Talking on the phone with "Curly"*

I giggle, i enjoy his british accent. "We've been talking for 3 months now, don't you think it's time for you to tell me your REAL name?" I plop on my bed with my phone to my ear and my hair intertwined with my finger.

"I want to tell you, i really do Gracie, but i feel like you wouldn't treat me the same any-" Curly suddenly stopped. I heard a loud "HAZZAAAA!" in the background, and then i heard a loud click. Did he just hangup on me? and, Hazza? Who's hazza?

-"hazzas POV"-

"Niall are you stupid! you just almost blew my cover!" i shout to Niall and clench my phone in my hand.Niall looks back at me and winks. Cheeky IrishMan. i move my hair to the side, and rest my hand on my face. I think i like her.Should i just tell her? I don't wanna hide myself forever. what do i do?  I think to myself. Maybe I'll call her and tell her.

- My POV-

My phone rang. Curly, or hazza. whoever he is is calling me. "Heey! What just happened?" everything went silent. Then i heard a sigh, He's still there. "Gracie, I need to talk to you. The past three months, you knew me as "Curly" right?" Without hesitation i reply. "Yeah, but why did someone scream hazza, who is-" before i finished i heard a silent " I'm harry styles" my jaw drops.  "W-w-wait. H- Harry. You mean, from One direction?" My heart starts to race. my eyes start to tear. I can't believe it, i have been became bestfriends with harry. fucking. styles. "It took so long for me to tell you, because i feel like you wouldn't treat me the same. and now that i've talked to you, i think it's time you know.  I am Harry Styles From One Direction. and , i think i like you. because i got to know the real you."

These words, that came out of harrys mouth were just so beautiful. If only he knew i liked him back. I had to tell him. I have to. " Curly. I mean harry. This is 100% honest truth. I have liked you, for 3 weeks now. and I have been waiting to hear that, for the longest time." i began to tear up. I can't belive, Harry Styles, likes... me.

"How about this love. Don't freakout just yet.  You, and 2 other friends of yours can come, and visit me, Lou, and Niall and Liam. for 2 Months. My treat. I'll by you the-" his voice got faint. or am i just blocking out his words. I can't believe this. that's all i wanted to hear. I need this. I need to Call Abby. I need to. Harry's voice came clear again. " Whaddya say babe?"

" yeah, I'd love to!"  Packing my bags, and spending sometime with 4/5 of one direction? "Pack your bags, you will be leaving new zealand this weekend!" This weekend? that's 3 days from now. I have to tell my mom. I have to Tell Abby, I have to Tell Miranda. Woah there Gracie, calm down. Just think about meeting HARRY STYLES. AHHH! ok, calm.

" I'll text you Harry, I have to start packing!" he ended the call with "GoodBye Love."  This is when I call Abby and Miranda. I'll 3-way it.

Ringing and ringing. "come on, come o- Oh hey Abby. you'll never believe this!" Abby's morning voice? not to pleasing. "hold on, let me call miranda." it seems like forever until she picks up.

"as i was saying. GUYS. you'll NEVER guess what just happened." Abby Groaned. "And what is that." I start to explain. "So, you guys know how i started talking to that Curly Guy right? and we've been talking for 3 months now. and He wants me to pick 2 friends, to fly up to England to visit him."

This is where Miranda cut me off. "Woah woah woah, you're telling me, you're gonna go visit some guy you barely know?" Miranda is wrong. "No, guys. You know one direction right? yeah of course you do. well, Curly is Harry Freaking Styles. and he likes me! he wants me to visit him, THIS WEEKEND. and i'm bringing you two with me. so start packing. we'll be gone for two months!" The girls started screaming. i had to join. "Guys i gotta go, i have to start packing!" and then there was a beep. 1 new Text message.

"Hey babe. Can't wait to see you this weekend. xx" My smirk turned into a grin, then i bit my lip and started to pack.

hey guys, my chapters arent long, but i hope you like them. :)