Secret Love

I was hanging out with Jackie she been talking about how she is ready to go the full round I wasn't really ready. Don't get me wrong what guy wouldn't want to have sex with their girlfriend when you guys been together for a year and two months. I know Jai had done it before and I go to him for everything rather it sounds stupid or not.

Yeah I have James to talk about he's good at stuff like this but get real he's to busy spending time with Jessica and no time with Lames. Than he crys when I won't come cuddle with him. Like make your fucking bed first I don't know if you fucked Jessica.

Yeah you could tell that I'm a full time virgin by now. All the boys had lost their v-cards you could say. Beau is a horny little slut so you wouldn't be surprise his first time lasted only two minutes. I bet I could knock him out of place.

Daniel I don't really want to talk about him about it cause he probably say to have sex with Jai get it done and over with. I honestly think he's looking past the fact were brothers. Than again I have this awkward dream that I was having a threesum with my twin brother and Mila Kunis.

----- Dream Time -------

I was dating Mila Kunis and everyday we will have sex and fuck. Right now she was giving me heads. Fuck it felt so good I swear if it was real life I would of cum all over her face. When she was done I decided that I should be a tease so I flipped her over where I was on top of her and started leaving love bites down her neck when I got her grabbing onto the sheets in pleasure I removed her underwear and wrap my condom on.

When I put the condom on I started pumping into her harder and harder till she let out a loud moan. When I was about to go down on her that is when Jai worked in. Great.

"Care if I join?" jai asked with a smirk on his face.

"No fuck off go fuck your girlfriend!"

"Were on break, who says a single guy can't have a threesum while he's single."

"Fuck off Jai!" I asked getting annoyed a-little.

"I'm not joining till I could join." Jai said sternly.

"Fine fuck." I said giving in.

"Great!" Jai said striping outta he clothes.

That is when he join in. While I was eating up Mila Jai was rubbing her boob. I decided to make out with her afterwards. Let just say after ward the dream got weird and it ended up with anal sex.

------ end of dream -------

That is when I woke up with a boner and a text from Jackie saying she ready to step up our relationship. I don't know why but I'm starting to wonder how it feel like to have sex with Jai Brooks my fucking brother. Fuck what am I think.

(Boom I hope the twins notice this story because they say not to write one about them fucking because it's weird and wrong. But wey hey why not. Please vote and share this story. )

Twitter - CondomforLuke

Ig- CondomforLuke