4 || Surprises

*The next day*

Luke's pov

Jai was pro at doing anal. I'm not going to lie but I don't think it was his first time doing anal. He was going hard and rough on my Kim Kardanshian's ass of mine.

I couldn't get over the fact of what happened last night. I was in my room listening to Nirvana. I guess Jai has been gone all day. Well all the other guys were downstairs sucking each other's girlfriends face off, Beau was probably getting that good head at the time seeming how he was missing from the group.

I was interrupted by a loud bang and I heard heavy footsteps coming towards the room. Jai walked in slammed the door shut loudly, than locked the door as quickly as he can he had that lust and aggressive in his face with that a big bulge in his pants.

He walked over to me and I quickly took my headphone off with blink expression.

"Jai what are you doing?!?" I asked with scared in my voice as Jai was stripping down. He didn't say anything back.

Before I knew it he grabbed me by neck and pulled my pants down. Before I knew it he shoved his large member into to my ass.

He started pounding into my beloved ass of mine. I could help but scream before I knew it Jai pulled out and slapped me with dick. Telling me to shut up before the boys know about this little love thing we got going on.

He than putted his dick in my mouth and pushed so far back that I thought I was going to die from choking on my own brothers dick. Great what if I died from sucking my brothers dick and people remember me as the own gay twin brother who died sucking on his own brothers dick.

He cum in my mouth and told me to swallow i shook my head with a scared expression and he got angry and slapped then squeezed my ass hard that i had a red mark. I let out a moan of pain and swallowed real quick. I breathed heavily and looked at him scared of what he was going to do next!

He than came close to my ear and whispered

"Talk dirty to me Luke tell me all the things you can't wait to do."

"I-I want you to give me the money shot than lick your cum off my face you dirty little slut" I said hoping that would be good enough for him.

He than force my hands on his member and started making me wank him off until he cum in my face. I didn't know he would of took me seriously. He than went over to my face and started licking me and leaving tiny kisses amount my face.

Before I knew it the boys cut it off by shouting "Jai, Luke!!"

Cliff hanger but 10 votes new chapter

Share,comment,and vote.

(I really want the boys to see).