2 || I want to know

It has been a week and I keep on having dreams about fucking my own twin brother. I know it wrong but I think I'm going to make Jai try it out with me. It could be our little secret. I know it wrong to use our girlfriends as cover up if we end up loving each other.

I hate to say this but I think the fans, the boys, and their girlfriends might be right. Wow I know I should see if I am 100% gay or not by having sex with Jackie. I have a feeling that my heart is saying to have sex with my brother instead of Jackie.

Jai was hanging out with Destiny. I swear they are all cute and shit and it is just sick like fuck James and Jessica don't even act like that and they been dating for like a long time.

"Jai can I talk about you about something." I asked pulling his attention away from his girlfriend.

"Can't you fucking wait can you see I'm busy with Destiny." Jai said annoyed.

"Oh just shut the fuck up and stop being a little cunt and listen," I demanded sternly " I'm saying this because your my brother and I been having dreams like these, I haven't had sex so will you do it with me. "

"If I say yes will you fuck off."

"I'll fuck off when you say yes and you promise me it will happen tonight. Oh and you can't tell nobody about this not even your girlfriend or the boys I swear not even the boys girlfriends cause they will open their mouth and tell everybody. "

"Yes I promise that I will and why will I tell them that this is just going to be our little secret. "

With that I walked away and went to go hang out with Jackie, Hope, and Beau." If you don't remember Hope is Beau girlfriend to be honest she is a freak I mean she dosent give the fuck if your right there she will talk to Beau how magical their night was in bed last night. Hope is like my homegirl like we ride together we die together. Did I really just say that but you get the point.

---- Jai P. O. V. ----

When Luke asked me if I wanted to have sex with him I was shock. To be honest I alway wonder how gay sex will be instead of the opposite sex will be because let's admit we all have it. Gay sex just pops out. I wonder if Luke will give heads better than Destiny. I also may get to try out anal sex. I'm not really for anal but for my twin brother why the hell not.

What am I saying. I don't know why I'm all for it. I mean I'm the straight one not the gay one. While I guess this leave my meat hanging until Luke and I night together. I wonder if gay sex with my like fireworks flying everywhere with Luke. I don't know about him but I'm already getting hard thinking about it. I want to tell Daniel so bad but I can't shit. Maybe I should put it in my notes so I won't let anyone see.

(That's a wrap. I'll leave you guys on a cliff hanger. But share and vote please I really want the boys to see it. )

I had a few spelling errors on here but for when I put density I meant Destiny.