Coincidence?//J-Hope//

=========================================================

It was just a normal day in my normal life. I never would've thought that that even was going to happen, not to me.

*-*
*-*
*-*
*-*
*-*

I was walking to the train station after school, listening to my favourite boy group - Bangtan Sonyeondan. BTS. I loved them so much, everytime I saw or heard them I started to squeal in a high voice.

My friends didn't love them THAT much, but still they were accepting my fetish for K-Pop. I was standing on the platform when a group of seven arrived. Secretly I observed them, noticing that I knew those boys, and my heart began to race like hell. It was BTS.

*-*
*-*
*-*
*-*
*-*

"I'm so-sorry, I do-don't want to disturb you, but... may I take a photo with you? I'm a huge Army!", I asked them politely. J-Hope's face lit up like the sun that day and my heart immediately began to flutter again because of his sunshine-smile.

"Sure, I don't mind." Everything we said was in Korean, I had learned it because of the lyrics and in case I met them, I could speak to them. Like today. Fast I took my photo, shrieking inside as they all gave me a hug, and then the train arrived.

The other people didn't mind us, only some teenagers whispered, pointed at our figures and tried to take pictures of them.

Luckily there was no reporter who wanted to have an interview. Getting in the train as the last person I didn't get a place to sit and had to stand. But the luck was on my side:

When I went past the seats where BTS sat they waved at me and told me to join them. "Don't worry, we'll treat you nice", Jungkook said. The only place left was next to Hoseok whose cheeks were flushed red, mine too.

After half way home to my station where I had to get off, a girl, small and nervous, came up to us. We'd been talking all the time, now J-Hope had to go (I translated) for a short conversation with her.

Before he left us he bent down to me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "I'll be back soon", he promised with a deep, raspy voice which sent shivers down my spine and goosebumps on my skin.

*-*
*-*
*-*
*-*
*-*

"You like him, don't you?", RM asked curiously, checking out my face to find hints, but not getting any. I muttered, mostly to myself: "He's our sunshine, everybody likes him, right?"

It's not like I almost get a heart attack now that I'm in his near, I thought nervously.

After a few minutes J-Hope came back, and because Jimin had gone to the toilet he sat in front of me.

His face drew closer to mine, acting as if the other members weren't here, and he whispered, staring directly into my eyes: "Your eyes are beautiful, I noticed already at the beginning."

"Your eyes are beautiful, too", I answered, slapping myself in thoughts for not thanking him for the compliment. "Thank you." He smiled at me.

Why the hell couldn't he stop making me flustered? He probably knew he was cute af. At that moment Jimin came back, Hoseok had to break his stare by taking place next to me again.

Unluckily I had to get off the train now, that meant I can no longer talk to BTS. When I wanted to stand up, J-Hope held me back by grasping my arm and shoved me into his chest.

"Please don't go yet. It's much more funnier with you." "But, I have to go home! I can't just stay away and sneak to you. In addition, you're celebrities, I'm a normal girl, do you know how much attention I'll get? I'm sorry, but no." Heartbroken I left the train and my idols behind.

*-*
*-*
*-*
*-*
*-*

The next day at school I was very tired. My meeting with BTS was still in my head, in the morning and even now I regretted my choice. I wished I had stayed with them, maybe we had gotten friends and I'd be texting my bias now.

Suddenly, the break had just started, a girl screamed so loud that the whole school surely heard it: "BTS! I love you so much!"

I shook my head, not believing what she said. There's no chance that they were here, otherwise the principal would've told us something so we could prepare ourselves.

"We're looking for a girl called Y/N, does anyone know her? Please, it's urgent." Squealing inside I stepped in front of them and immediately Hoseok ran up to me and pulled me in a hug. His chest was comfortable even though his heartbeat was heard by me fast and loudly.

"Did you run?", I asked with a smile. He furrowed his eyebrows. "No, why?" "Because your heart is beating too fast."

I smirked, knowing that he was getting uneasy. "I-I-I'll tell you now. But not here, can we talk alone for a few minutes?" "Sure." What did he want to tell me?

*-*
*-*
*-*
*-*
*-*

My thoughts were bewildered but I acted cool. Nobody would want to blame himself/herself in front of his/her crush. Running around in the whole school but not finding any place, J-Hope was still holding my sweaty hand and didn't intend on letting go.

"Ya, Hobi! We won't find a quiet room. It's okay, just tell me here", I patted on his arm with my free hand. His eyes looked around nervously. Every Army was standing in front of us now, waiting for Hoseok to say something and not missing the next lessons.

"It's a little but privat, you know? I don't really want everyone to know it immediately. But since I have no choice I'll tell... I..." All people (now even reporters had arrived with a live-camera filming everything) filmed us and I wasn't sure anymore if I still was curious.

*-*
*-*
*-*
*-*
*-*

"I... I think I love you", J-Hope blurted out. I was shocked. What?!

Instead of letting me speak he grabbed my chin, pulled me to him and kissed me on my lips, his hands rested on my hips.

He slowly started moving, after some seconds his tongue traced my bottom lip and asked for entrance. I whined in embarrassment because I never ever got kissed yet and the whole world saw it.

"Ya, kiss me back. Please, don't reject me", he whispered in my left ear and bit my earlobe softly. "I don't know... how." Embarrassed I buried my face in his chest. The man laughed cutely and stroke my hair.

"Unless you don't reject me... I'll teach you since we're in a relationship now. Okay?" I nodded. "I love you", I said in a small voice, but everyone heard it, not only J-Hope. His sunshine-smile lit up and made my heart go crazy.

"I love you too, baby, even though we only met yesterday. I just fell in love with you at first sight, I thought you'd noticed immediately." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I didn't know, don't blame me! I'm more stupid than you may think", I retorted with a smile. "Jagiya, now you know. And I'm going to say it one more time, in case the world didn't listen:

You're mine from now on, don't ever anybody try to take you away, okay? I love you."

********************************

THE END.

So, this is my second fanfiction. I know I don't write it very good, but I'm doing my best.💪🏻 Wait for the next one. It'll be exciting, too.🔥

❤️Annyeong my dear ARMYs❤️