Call It A Night//Suga//

★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Come on, let's go drink!" "I'm coming, I'm coming!" I hurried out of my room, down the stairs and in direction of our door.

Before I could get in my friend's car I got held back by my dad. "Jagiya, can't you pull over a jacket? You're wearing too light clothes." "Dad, it's summer. There are 25° outside at night, I'd literally melt."

I shoved him off, said goodbye and me and Dara drove off to the bar. There we ordered our drinks and started talking: "Yah, did you hear that our babies (BTS) are here in our town? I can't believe it, maybe we're gonna meet them!"

I started to smile and almost freaked out because of the news. We drank very much to celebrate BTS' comeback concert so we didn't notice a group of seven people entering the pub. After half an hour Dara tapped on my shoulder and whispered:" Suga is looking at you. Wait a minute, Suga?! That's BTS over there! And Yoongi seems to find you interesting, let's go talk to them!"

She was very excited, so I followed her to the boys' table to meet them too.

|×|
|×|
|×|
|×|
|×|

"Hello Bangtan Sonyeondan, I'm Y/N and this is Dara, we're big fans of yours, nice to meet you." I bowed formally, asked for an autograph and a photo and then we left their place again because they deserved private time too. Am I right?

But suddenly I got held back. Suga had grabbed my wrist and pulled me on the free seat next to him. "Come drink with us, won't you?"

Was he drunk? Maybe, maybe not. Still, nobody could refuse a wish of a star or someone they loved. Yes, I loved Min Yoongi. Not only this fangirl-love, no, real love. And now my chance to get to know him better came and I gladly took it without hesitation.

|×|
|×|
|×|
|×|
|×|

We had very much fun, even on our way home. Jungkook insisted on taking us home (Dara slept at my place) because being alone out there at night was dangerous in Ilsan, he said. I think he just wanted wanted to be with Dara longer, it seemed like he got interested in her.

He was her bias and love too like Yoongi was mine, and that's why I was really happy for her. They'll be a couple soon for sure. The two men drove with us while the others followed us in their van.

In the car Suga took my hand and pulled me closer to him. All of the sudden he turned my head to him and put his lips on mine. My vision became blurry, the alcohol seemed to start having affection on my body.

We kissed all the way to the house, there I led him to my room. And that night we made out, drunk.

|×|
|×|
|×|
|×|
|×|

It's been a few days since then. When I woke up after our night together, the left side of my bed was empty and Suga was gone. I'd never seen him afterwards and I also didn't really seem to care, but inside I was dieing of the fact that he just used me.

Today was their concert, me and Dara got tickets for it and also a fansign-event, so I was going to meet BTS again. I didn't want to make fuss about it and get them a bad image, that's why I only told it Dara and kept it secret in front of everyone else. Even though it could be that I was getting pregnant.

|×|
|×|
|×|
|×|
|×|

We prepared ourselves early in the morning and drove off at 6am to be hopefully the first once to arrive. And we were. The fan meeting started at 12 o'clock, so we wasted our time by watching videos, singing songs and playing games, with other coming ARMYs too. So we made many friends.

When the doors opened up my heartbeat raced like hell. Why? Why did I have to be in love with one of BTS? Min Yoongi, seriously, you were turning my life up and down!

|×|
|×|
|×|
|×|
|×|

"Hi", I greeted Namjoon who was sitting first on the long table. He looked surprised because he noticed me. "You're the one who made out with Suga! Y/N, right?"

"WHAT?!" Yoongi jumped up from his seat bewildered and came up to us, not believing I was there. He grabbed my arm, I gasped because it hurt. Before the other ARMYs came in he led me to another room and threw me on the couch there.

Yoongi supported himself against the wall with his hands to look straight into my eyes, his face too close to mine. "How dare you come here?" "How dare you take my virginity?", I hissed angrily and clenched my teeth.

All my anger wanted to get let out, so I slapped him once hard and wanted to leave. Instead I turned around and kissed him while whispering: "Please don't do this to me."

He furrowed his eyebrows, 'changing my mood and altering my rude. What was wrong with you? You made me sick for being so perfect, what did I do? What could I do?'

And he also didn't seem to being able to stand it anymore, his eyes were burning with lust, like in that night we had. "I won't leave you anymore. Even if you get pregnant, I won't dare to leave you alone. Got it?"

I nodded, and he swiped away my tears with his hands, then led me out of the room and in front the ARMYs outside. "Listen here. From now on this girl is my official girlfriend. Please treat her well."

The shocked fans applauded and shouted, some were crying but laughing at the same time.

|×|
|×|
|×|
|×|
|×|

-Nine months later-

|×|
|×|
|×|
|×|
|×|

"Congratulations, it's a boy!" I held my baby in my hands, he softly wiggled around in my embrace. "Welcome home Suga", Yoongi said happily. "Suga?", I asked and looked at my husband-to-be.

He smiled and whispered: "Yes, Suga. This boy here will remind us of how we met. You don't like it?" I smiled back, then kissed Suga Jr.'s forehead and Suga Sr.'s lips.

"No, I love it."

**********************************

THE END.

ARMYs, I was able to publish a new short (very short) fanfiction! My holidays just began and I'm busy with other things, sorry 😭

I hope you forgive me :')

My birthday was last Sunday, and I'll get some BTS merch soon! I'm so excited!❤️❤️❤️
I'm not allowed to go to the concert, that means I'll never be able to see them😭 why just why didn't she tell me sooner that if I get tickets then I'll go?! Ugh

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my fanfiction!😆❤️

❤️Annyeong my dear ARMYs!❤️