cнapтer тen

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀   

"Pass you the what?" Kageyama asks with widened eyes. 

"I know what Hinata is planning. Just give it here ... I ..." Suga feels the disgusting sensation of bile pile in from the back of his throat, but he swallows it down, biting the side of his tongue in nervousness. "Even though I don't think this is the way to do things, Hinata has already gone too far. He has murder on his hands, he's been through hell for us ... so even though I don't want to, I'm not allowed to have a choice. I'll do it, Shouyo." 

Hinata stares at his senpai with half-lidded eyes and a distant look as though he couldn't even hear him. He uses the last of his energy to nod silently. "You'll do ... what, Senpai?" Kageyama asks desperately searching for an answer. 

Suga takes a brief look at the terrified girl in the corner before cutting loose his ropes. "I think ... Hinata wants to make everything as moral as humanly possible in this situation. But anyway, don't worry about what I'm about to do. When you see a clear chance, when Hinata's plan all comes together and you see it clearly; forget about me, but not his sister." 

Kageyama's left with an eery silence as Sugawara ties his ropes back into place less harshly for an easy escape. 

Looking at the situation from Kageyama's point of view; his lips curl as he holds back tears. Now was not the time to ... But looking at the different spots of blood on the floor, the broken and beaten up Hinata Shouyo Kageyama thought he would never see, never wanted to see ... There was something so so wrong with the situation that he couldn't help himself but to feel the tough sensation of arising guilt piling somewhere unknown in his chest, also feeling like it's clinging to him somewhere amiss in his throat, leaving him unable to swallow his guilt completely. 

Was Suga going to sacrifice himself ... sort of like Shoyo? Or was he planning on actually getting himself killed this time for the sake of the three of them? Kageyama couldn't place exactly how Hinata being nearly dead was supposed to help their situation in the slightest, but ...

"Shou-san!!" Kageyama hears a voice slur from somewhere above them. Kageyama can feel his fist tremble in something other than fear. 

This kind of hatred was something Tobio never felt.

"TIME FOR ROUND TWO~!" The door slams open and bangs off the wall a few times. "Got your favorite!" 

Round ... two??

    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀   

Words:434