Background info

Amber- age 18 is the new kid at a new human school. Got kicked out of her old school a becuz of almost beating the life out of another student after the incident she was home schooled for the rest of the year. The incident. Secretly rich her mom and dad own a powerful company and is a 4th year student.
              -friends are Luna, Victory , Yuri , and Key

Krystal- 3rd year student age 16 and has all the guys drooling over her at  school and popular. Her boyfriend is Kia they've been dating for 3 weeks. Has a older sister (her name is Jessica). She is known as the ice princess. Her uncle owns the school.
                               -friends: has to many but the main friends that she can trust is Sulli and her sister.

Kai- is the hottest with Minho behind him in looks and girls in school. Is a player still is but trying his hardest staying with Krystal. Is the same age and classes with Amber. His dad owns a huge company and Is a person not to mess with but will mess with you with his crew. As the other students in the school would describe him as a bully.
                              -crew invloves Minho
That's it..... he's a lonely guy T_T.

I swear next chapter is KRYSTALS POV ok.. hope you guys are liking it. I know that it's boring right now but just hang with me...plz...oh and don't forget to vote and comment. At least vote T_T.