Meeting The Bad Boy

This week passed by fast , tomorrow is my first day as a freshman! I decided to pick out my clothes at night so i wouldnt be late in the morning . I decided to wear my chicago bulls tank top , black leather skinny jeans , and my red and black jordans.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

In the morning i hopped in the shower , put my clothes on , and straightened my hair . I added mascara , red lipstick , and accessories . I ate my breakfast and headed out the door . Tyler was riding with his football team so i was pretty much on my own ! i parked in the school lot and got out , about the same time tyler pulled in with his team mates. He motioned for me to come over there , i was scared but i did it anyway . All of the players were staring at me with googly eyes. i felt proud , but really uncomfortable , i wasn't use to this ! Tyler introduced me to his friends , all of his friends were sophmores, he was so good the coach put him on jv football. Everyone said hi and created conversations with me except one guy , Tyler told me his name was Luke , He looked as if he didn't have a care in the world , i dont know why it bothered me , but it did , he was also really hot too !! After i introduced myself i was walking in the entrance and i reached in my bag to get my map to locate my classes , but i couldn't find it , i was lost . I heard a voice behind me . "Need Help Freshman?" I turned around in complete shock . It was the hottie Luke .