The bad boys secret

"uhh , i-i actually do see , i had a map but now i cant find it and my class starts in like 5 min . do you mind?" he laughed as he motioned me to follow him , "am i making you nervous freshman? im use to girls drooling over me "  I was pretty annoyed with his cockiness , " No ones drooling over you, trust me . Can you just help me please?" He stopped walking and turned around to face me " what do i get in return.?" I blushed . "umm, i dont know ! Could You just help me ! I have biology first period. Oh and im on hall A . "  The bell rung and i panicked . " woah , woah , chill freshman , I will walk you to your class today , under one condition . You have to come to Funland with me  today after school at 5." I quickly said "ok , ok, i will go . Just walk me please ! " He grabbed my hand and took me to my class . My hand felt on fire for some reason . He explained to my teacher why i was late and he gave me a hug and left . Ok.

Why did he just hug me? A handshake could've been fine you know ! Hey , i didn't mind though , i actually liked it , a little , ok i lied , alot . The teacher came over to me and said " I will let you pass today , you're lucky to have a boyfriend like Luke, he is a nice young man ." I heard the class whispering and i tensed a little . "umm no , he's not my boyfriend , he's just a friend." she looked at me apologetically , probably noticing the class whisper too , and told me to take a seat beside Tiffany Sloan . "Raise your hand Tiffany!" A blonde haired girl raised her hand . I hurried and took my seat. I glanced at her and she smirked and turned her head and started talking to a long haired brunette in front of her. Tiffany had a Marilyn Monroe v-neck shirt , that exposed all of her breast , tight pink pants and some type of black designer heels . She looked rich ,but also looked like a stripper . " I feel so bad for her , its only a matter of time till she finds out he doesn't date girls , he gets what he wants , and leaves them , Makenzie !! She's stupid " Whoever they are talking about i feel bad for her . The brunette girl , whose name im guessing is makenzie said " Yea , remember Ashley ? She went to the fair with him and she wouldn't give it up so he just got in his car and left her by herself ! Luke is pretty harsh ! " Wait rewind , did she just say Luke ? All throughout class i kept thinking about what our "date" would be like .  I grew more anxious and Tiffany and Makenzie kept sending me daggers with their eyes . What was up with them anyway? School pretty much passed by fast , and a couple of boys asked for my number or to hang out . I made lame excuses , but that didn't stop them from asking .! I met a new friend too. Her name is Mckayla Hayes . She is pretty cool . Im suppose to come to her house Tuesday so we can hang out and watch new episodes of awkward , hit the floor , and bad girls club . I ate lunch with her too . I was walking out of the school and towards my car when i saw Luke standing in front of my car . " Ready for funland , freshman?" I rolled my eyes and got into my car , completely ignoring him. He turned and got into the passenger side of my car . "Woah, Luke , what do you think you're doing?" he did his signature smirk . " Uhh , what does it look like ? Funland , remember ! "          " dude , its only 4:00  "  " i know that , but Tyler and my buddies left , and i have no where to go , my house key is in the car sooo . " i looked at him angrily " Ughh ! Ok . But Your going to stay on the couch and sit there , no funny business ! got that?" Out of nowhere he said " woah freshman you just met me and your already inviting me to your place ? I was going to ask you to drop me off at my little cousins house ." I blushed . " umm , sorry . ok where does your little cousin live?" He told me the directions and i saw Mckayla walking towards the house he pointed at. " Oh. My . Gosh. ! Mckayla is your cousin?!"