Ava & Sarah

Three years later when she was thirteen, Ava still felt ugly and thought she was of Great Evil. She didn't want to be Evil, let alone  be of Great Evil. She could only rely on herself. Everyone wanted to be her friend, of course - only because she was a princess. Take away that princess, and she would have nothing going for her.

Even though everyone wanted to be her friend, there was the few jerks who made rude remarks such as "You are Evil. You don't look Good." and "You don't deserve to be a princess. You are so ugly." Ava pretended it didn't hurt her and gave each of these jerks a glare and they scurried away frightened. This made her laugh. Maybe she was Evil, after all.

But she didn't care. As long as she wasn't chosen for the School for Good and Evil, she would be all good. She had her gorgeous best friend Sarah, and her family. She didn't need anything else, did she?

------------------

Sarah yelled every curse word possible. She was of royal blood...but she wasn't the Princess! She deserved to be one. After all, she would give anything to be a queen. She would fight for her people. But mostly, she planned to beautify herself; apply a few fruit masks, take a steam bath...basically her usual routine. She was rich but she wanted, no, needed more.

Sarah had dreamed of finding true love since the year before. Literally. Oh how when the morning came and it was time to open her eyes, did she dread it! In her dreams, she would be the queen of Camelot. Hopefully, that  would happen one day! 

She had spread her arms over the balcony and fell backwards. She screamed but just as she was about 8 feet above the ground, she closed her eyes and awaited pain to explode through her back and her head to bleed....a face that was way too... blurry...to see. Almost as if she was supposed to see him in her later life.

Hopefully, she would meet a prince who looked just like him at the School for Good. That is, if she got picked. Though, she knew she was good. She deserved love! More than any of those other ugly, passive... dolls  who thought they were pretty! She was beautiful with her short but curly golden hair, blue eyes and tan skin. She resembled the girl version of her uncle, King Tedros...only prettier. But something still troubled her in her dreams.

Each night his face got clearer until just the night before when she had witnessed his face. With shaggy brown hair with droopy bangs, you could still see his piercing sapphire eyes that glimmered like diamonds. He had no freckles on his warm, tan skin.

He was perfect.

But, although she saw him, sharp and clear in her dream, he didn't catch her from the fall and let her hit her back against the grass. Then everything in her dream went black as if she had died. Then she was in someplace else. With fire, and people dying...or rather their souls writhing in pain as they were burn. Their remains...ashes floated up into to the sky before they showered down. She knew where she was. Impossible, she thought .She was Good because she was beautiful but now she learned she was in Hell. 

Hey guys! Since nobody commented anything, I made another chapter...it is quite fun. But I didn't give any shout outs to anyone. Byeeeeeeeee! :)