Meeting Nathan Sykes!

So today I'm going to be going to see The Wanted today I have given up everything to see them I moved to London and bought a house out there just so I could see them more often and my best friend Lillian is coming along with me just in case I pass out in front of them!Well I must get ready plan on wearing my nice blue skinnies with my new The Wanted T-Shirt and I even got some bracelet to go with it and a necklace and I'm wearing a hat I saw Nathan wore once.My move my TRUE love hoping he will notice me and talk to me but I don't even have back stage passes and trying to get them I would probably DIE!Oh well one day guess I should stop being negative thought have to help Lillian pick out her outfit!I decided for her would be a nice pair of black skinnies with a nice green shirt then we were off I had my poster and was ready to fangirl my heart out!

Lillian:You ready Sarah

Sarah:I don't know how I'm going to react

Lillian:I don't know but I'm betting on crying

Sarah:well I guess we'll just have to wait and see now huh!?

Lillian:I suppose so!

So we finally make it there and we get in our spots and the concert was AMAZING I cried I don't know how many times and there was times when Nathan or one of the other boys stared directly at me or blew me a kiss....HEAVEN!But I may say my favorite part was when I.....YES ME....was called up to the stage to be one of the lucky girls that NATHAN would sing to I couldn't''t stop staring at him and I think I  burst into tears and EVERYONE heard me so I made a fool of myself and since it was the last song they let us and and one of our friends come back stage with them and chat with he boys and it was AMAZING AS WELL.Lillian could have sworn I started hyperventilating! Nathan hugged me and to my surprise asked me for my number!So we exchanged digits and he gave me a kiss on the cheek saying I looked beautiful today.....and of course any girl in my position would have fainted......which is what I did and Nathan seemed to be freaking out but laughed when he realized I was awake and said that was a first and I just thought to myself......I was Nathans first!He stayed with me at the hospital him and the boys and apparently when I was still fainted Lillian went and asked Jay to be her brother!And he said yes haha that was just hilarious!After all that chaos the boys took us out for a few drinks and.......I couldn't't believe it bless my fangirling heart and they walked us home like drunk gentlemen then slept in our house like hobos yes this WAS what success looks like!

That's it for the beginning tell me what you guys think please and read on please! :D