Chapter 6

Okay so,, its been brought to my attention that some of y'all want me to continue because honestly I didn't really have motivation to write but like you guys are being blessings and making me have motivation, so tysm, it just means a lot!
Thank you for reading my little author's note!

(for how Gundam talks- Ima try to be less ooc cos its hard for me to know specially how he would talk like xD)

~~~

Panicked filled Kazuichi, he was scared.. he didn't want the others to know. Even though Miss Sonia not homophobic, who knows if his other classmates are? What would happen then? He trusted Miss Sonia of course, mostly because he knew that Gundam was close friends with the princess.

"Tamer of Automotive, I believe that the princess of darkness won't tell anyone."

'Tamer of Automotive?' that was a new name.

"B-But what if-"

"No what if's mortal. Now, shall we get ready?" Gundam asked, as slowly stood up, he grabbed his necessary items and made his way out the tent to brush his teeth-

"Wait- Gundy!" Kazuichi frowned as he grabbed his things too and tried to catch up with his boyfriend.

~~~

After getting ready, both boys-- mainly Kazuichi found himself being more awkward around Princess Sonia. He hoped that she didn't see him a full homo-

Sitting around the warm campfire, Souda was not wearing his normal clothes, instead wearing jeans and a lose shirt- of course having on top of his shirt a sweater. It was early in the morning and still cold from the dropping temp. He was shivering- and wishing he'll get back to school sooner. He was cold and he missed tinkering or messing his with his mechanics. He was getting a bit jumpy from not doing so but right now the only thing he could focus on is the cold weather.

Some of his classmates around the camp fire as well were talking as some were still getting ready and of course Teruteru was currently cooking.

A minute not to late, Gundam grabbed a seat by Kazuichi. The male caught his attention as he smiled at the taller boy.

"Hey Gundam!" He smiled as Gundam smiled back slightly.

"Hello my love." Gundam whispered silently as Kazuichi turned away trying not to blush from the man. What an idiot...!

"Fuck you."

"I would find that most pleasing to me. But only if it was reversed." Gundam said with a straight face, slowly leaning to Kazuichi to tease him even father.

"Gundy.. stop.. not now!" Kazuichi whispered yelled at the boy, trying his best not to think about it. Gosh fucking hormones.

Gundam only laughed, his usual dark and evil laugh like something you'll see in a comic or an anime, or something. But his voice has always been deep and smoothing he loved it anyways.

"Ah! Gundam!" The beautiful princess called out to the boy, as she walked closer she realized they're was Kazuichi with the animal lover.

"Oh! Souda-kun! I didn't see you there! Good morning my friends! How is today so far?" Sonia asked, as she took a seat next to the boys.

"Shitty.." Souda mumbled, glaring at Gundam slightly from the earlier prevented talk and the waking up incident, but gladly Sonia did not hear the smaller man.

"Today has been quite sane. How has today been for you today my dark princess?" Gundam asked, now seeming that he totally lost interest in Souda and moved over onto talking with the blonde.