Bestfriends

Lynn's p.o.v : 3yrs old

"AAAHH! Etan top ticling me!" I giggled while Ethan tickled me "Nooopppeee you got say pwease" he laughed along with me.

"Otay, otay pwease!" I screamed. He stopped tickling me and I laid down breathless on his small toy car bed.

Me and Ethan are bestfriends that's it. We do everything together like eat sandwiches, play dressup, and his mom even lets me do his makeup sometimes! Grayson was my friend, but not my bestfriend.

"Kids come down! I made sandwiches!" Mrs. Lisa said. Me and Ethan ran down stairs and waited for Mrs. Lisa to give us our sandwiches. Grayson was at the dentist to do something. I don't know it sounded boring so I didn't listen.

"Tank you Mrs. Lisa" I smiled chewing on my amazing BLT sandwich. "Your welcome hunny" she smiled back.

-------

Soon a few hours later I went home. I lived with my grandma, poppa, and big brother I don't know what happened to my parents and i'm too young to know. "Christina!" My poppa called from upstairs. "I coming poppa" I walked up the stairs as fast as my little feet could go and I realized my poppa was in my room.

"Yes poppa?" he nodded for me to come over to him. He looked me straight in the eye " Now Christina it's almost bedtime do you want me to read you a story?" He grabbed me and tickled me. Why was everyone tickling me? But I laughed anyway.

"aww man but how come Ty get to stay up longerrrr" I whined once he stopped "Because he's 6 years old which means he's older and more mature which means he knows more than you, but don't worry you'll be smarter than him" he got up and picked out the book i've picked out all week.

The little red hen

my poppa was almost done reading but my eyes were getting heavy. I closed them and drifted off to sleep.

8yrs old

"Hey Ethan, Ty gave his phone wanna watch youtube?" I waved his phone in the air standing in his doorway waiting for ethan to respond. He was in the bathroom while Ty was talking to Ethan's and Grayson's big sister (lets just pretend she's a little older) "yeah sure come here" He sat up in his bed making room for me to sit or lay down. which ever one I choose.

Ty is my big brother he's 11 and he is cool sometimes he takes me for icecream with poppa

He taught me how to get on youtube through safari, so that's where I went.

I went to safari but there was a problem. Instead of seeing a search we seen a black background. Ethan sighed and I shrugged "guess it crashed"I shrugged

"I'm tired now wanna go to sleep?" Ethan asked and I nodded in response. I cuddled into Ethan and he held me back "I love you Ethan" "I love you too Christina" We then both fell asleep.

13yrs old

Ethan and I were watching family guy on netflix while I debated if I should tell him or not. I wanted to because he's my bestfriend, but then I didn't because I don't want him to be sad even though I'll be the main one crying.

"Chrissy you ok? A funny part happened and you didn't laugh" He chuckled and I shook my head

Now or never Christina

"Ethan, uh I have to move to Florida n-next week" I stuttered

"Huh? What do you mean? No this is a prank. Your joking right?" I seen his eyes fill with tears

"I wish I was joking" I cried

"But why? Why now?"

"My poppa said since my grandma p-passed my mom f-found out and wanted to see me and Ty" I said while Ethan hugged me. "Why now? your 13, I thought she left you, I..I thought you would stay with me forever." He mumbled the last part

"Me too E me too"

"Christina I love you"

"I love you t-" He cut me off but I didn't care

He looked at me with his red puffy eyes and runny nose "No Christina I love you more than a bestfriend, A girlfriend" Once he said that I may have kissed him and he kissed back. My first kiss with my bestfriend and I don't regret it at. All.

"I love you more than a bestfriend too Ethan"

"Wanna be my girlfriend for one last week?"

"Ethan don't say that i'll see you again, but yes"

------------------

Moving Day Saturday morning: 10am

Me and Ethan hung out day and night after that, I spent the night at his house, he spent the night at mine. And we kissed a lot and I mean A LOT. I was at Ethan's house talking to him and grayson so we could have our last goodbyes since poppa and Ty were almost done.

"Will we ever see you again?" Grayson softly asked

"I hope so, when we get older I can come visit alright?"

They both nodded their heads

"Please visit next week" Ethan whined

"I'll try but I have to go" I said as I heard the truck honk for me

I got in the front with my poppa and Ty and looked back to see a Ethan crying on Grayson's shoulder and Grayson waving. I decided to text Ethan one last time before I completely cut him off. I don't want to but I would hate to text and call him not knowing when I'll see him again.

Me: I love you Ethan

Ethan: I love you more Christina

Seen

Ethan: Christina please don't do this
Ethan: please don't shit me out
Ethan: SHUT* please don't shut me out....
Ethan: don't wanna lose you.....
Ethan: I love you and I always will

The user you are trying to reach is no longer available

I asked my grandpa to change my number and well now its changed. A few tears slipped out but I quickly wiped them away.

As we boarded the plane I asked my grandpa a question "poppa, how come now we're just now going to see our mom? She didn't want us before she left us with you and grandma. So why now? Did she even care about us?"

He just shrugged "I don't know Chrissy I don't know. Maybe she'll tell you"

Ty scoffed "she didn't give a shit about us Christina see I'm 16 and I still haven't seen her. As soon as she had you she gave you up to grandma and poppa just like me"

I sat down and listened to SAD! By xxxtentacion and it made me sad. "I wanna stay here in jersey" I sighed "fuck" I mumbled

"yes, fuck is right" Ty said