Two years later

Christina's p.o.v

It's been two years. Two fucking years

I'm breaking without Ethan. And everyone can tell.

My grandpa, my brother, my mom. But with my dad here it makes everything worse.

Yes my dad came back, he came a month before my 14 birthday.

Flashback

I was laying down listening to blackbear when my mom came in with a smile."Honey, I want you to meet your father"

Oh. My. Gosh

He was tall with a tired look on his face. Except he wasn't tired he was high. He had his arm around my mom while my mom had the biggest smile on her face. But why? Didn't he hurt her?

"Hey Christina" his deep voice threw me off

I waved my hand not wanting to speak to him, or anyone at this moment.

I put my headphones and continued listening to music. My mom let out a tired sigh and took 'Him' out of my room

I heard a loud knock and answered rudely

"poppa, I don't have your ritz crackers!"

"Uh it's ty..." He laughed and came in. He sat on my bed and put one of my headphones in his ear.

"Ethan?"

I couldn't even speak. I was at my breaking point. It was unfair. I was so dumb, for cutting him off. I hugged him and cried in his shoulder.

"Do you think he has a girlfriend?" I sniffled

"Chrissy I don't know honestly, if I did I'd tell you. He'd be a psychopath to have a girlfriend.

He was right. Ethan would wait years for me to come back
Right?

Ty continued hugging me then asked if I wanted icecream. And I said yeah

He didn't speak when my dad came in the room, and glared at me then grabbed my brother out of the room.

I never got my icecream after that

End of flash back

I walked downstairs to get a midnight snack when I seen my dad fucking my mom on the couch.

Wow, just wow

"Can you guys keep it down, I have school tomorrow!" I yelled

My dad seen me and got dressed. He walked over to me and pulled my hair and I winced. "Don't tell us what the hell to do!"

He slapped me and kicked me in my stomach. I cried and cried, while my mom just stood there watching in amusement. Ty came downstairs and stared in anger.

"What the hell! What are you doing?"

My dad didn't answer and continued punching me. And watching me cry.