love potion

Flug was just about done with his new 'potion' he added a few more finishing touches then he was done! Blackhat ordered him to make him some coffee so he did.

Flug added some of the potion in it and pink clouds in the shape of a heart came out, flug was really happy to see if it worked so all he did was have to see.

Flug soon came in blackhat's office and gave him the coffee.

"About god damn fucking time." Blackhat scoffed then took a sip of his coffee his eye turning pink and pink venom dripping out of his mouth, "flug..i never noticed..how..cute you looked.."

Flug giggled and blushed under his bag, "well how do you know if I'm cute? You can't really see my face"

Blackhat thought for a moment and got up walking over to flug, "may I..?" Flug nodded and blackhat slowly took off the bag and goggles.

He gasped at how stunning flug looked, he loved how flug's golden blonde hair went everywhere and how his emerald green eyes shined and sparkled in the light. "Wow..you look..stunning.."

Flug smiled shyly and giggled, "aww thanks!!"

Blackhat couldnt help but stare at the scientists lips, he slowly bent down closing his eyes and placing his lips on the others.

Flug blushed madly but kept his cool as he kissed blackhat back.

They stayed like that for a few more minutes. "U-uhm s-sir? I-i-i have t-to work n-n-n-now.." Flug slowly pushed away but gave blackhat a small kiss on the cheek before putting on his bag and goggles.

"Ill be back soon i promise!!" And with that he left.

Blackhat just stared at the door flug went out of and he sighed, sitting back down.

"Boy..flug definitely is something.." Blackhat muttered under his breath but smiled remembering the moment the two just shared together.

God I know its short but hopefully its not in the second part! Uhm I mean- what second part? Pffft theres no second part here! Uhh

Hhhhhhhhhh

BYE!