Chapter 1; the Beginning

(A/N; hello my Matrixians! If anyone's heard of Rexcrash1333 he also has his account on Fanfiction.net. And I've adopted one of his stories, hope I can live up to an expectation)

This wasn't what he wanted. This wasn't how it suppose to be. He had been a hero and for what? They were dead. All dead. Mom, Dad, Grandpa Max, Aunt Lily, Uncle Frank, Gwen, Kevin...Julie and even the entire town of Bellwood.

"Why me? Why did this have to happen?" thought 17 year old Ben Tennyson with tears streaming down his face.

It's around midnight in Bellwood and the smoke was still visible on the horizon from where he and Vilgax had being fighting through the ruins of the entire town

It's around midnight in Bellwood and the smoke was still visible on the horizon from where he and Vilgax had being fighting through the ruins of the entire town . Ben was laying down on the ground with his cloths completely torn apart and his body was covered in bruises and cuts oozing out blood. Ben felt like his entire body was in pain as most of his ribs were broken along with his lower right arm from the injuries he had gotten from battling Vilgax. Ben struggled to fight off the pain as he lifted his head up and saw his archenemy Vilgax standing over him with a smug look on his face.

"Well well look at how the mighty have fallen. Look at you now Tennyson your nothing but a former shell of yourself. All the power granted to you by the Ultimatrix and you have failed to save not just your entire town but your friends and family as they try to protect you with their pitiful lives. I don't see why I ever thought you were a threat as you are nothing more then a weak little human who thought he was a hero." said Vilgax.

"That may have being true at one time Vilgax

"That may have being true at one time Vilgax. But not anymore as I may have failed to save my friends, family and even my home. But that will not stop me from stopping you even if I have to live with the guilt of failing to save the people I cared about. One way or another I have going to make you pay for ever stepping foot on earth." yelled Ben with his voice full of hate and venom as the Ultimatrix on his left arm lite up and a hologram of an alien appeared on it.

"How do you plan on doing that Tennyson? There is not one alien you have in the Ultimatrix that can take me down." said Vilgax with an evil laugh as he looked down at Ben as he raised both fist to deliver the finishing blow.