Chapter 4; adjusting to a new world, specifically Beverly Hills

It's been a few days since Ben had entered this world, after he was cleared for the Woohp examination he received his own cat suit like the girls. Only this one had shades of emerald green and black with an additional hint of white.

And instead of the heart shaped belt buckles like the girls, thank god, Ben now has an Omnitrix shaped Belt Buckle that had retractable claw extensions that can hook into anything.

And as a request from the girls... he is currently living in their house, got to give him credit for controlling his hormones for so long. As to where the team was now, check this house on a normal Beverly Hills street.

In the living room was Ben himself sleeping on the couch, since there wasn't a room for him available yet the only option was the living room

In the living room was Ben himself sleeping on the couch, since there wasn't a room for him available yet the only option was the living room. Not that he minded, as a super hero Ben has gotten used to uncomfortable sleeping conditions. Heck one time he had taken a nap on what he thought was a pillow but was really Kevin's stash of teydenite and said it didn't feel so bad.

 Heck one time he had taken a nap on what he thought was a pillow but was really Kevin's stash of teydenite and said it didn't feel so bad

His current attire was... well according to the room's state it looked like he went to bed with his clothes on. And during the night he must've thrown his jacket and shirt off, thankfully he at least had his jeans. At that Moment the girls all woke up and went to the living room, "morning Sam" Alex greeted "Morning Alex, you think Ben's up yet?" Sam asked.

"Not sure, but we'll see soon" Clover added walking next to them, they found their new teammate's arm on the back of the couch. And in the room was the faint but familiar sound of snoring "ah he's still sleeping" Sam said.

Clover then looked over to the couch and saw Ben's jacket hanging over the back and one of his socks on the floor. "Jeez I couldn't believe he'd make such a mess though" she said picking up the sock with her thumb and index finger.

"Give him a break Clover, with what he's been through there's no doubt he'd have some different behaviors in his sleep" Alex said. The blonde sighed and nodded knowing she was right "true, maybe this'll just be a phase" Clover said standing back up holding the sock away. "You make it sound like he's a little kid" Sam noted, then saw her friend blush while looking down at Ben.