Chapter 6; Horror hour is like sooo 1900's

Our view comes to a lab with a man working with a weird looking lenses. He picks up the framed glass and holds it up to a nearby light and puts a comic book with a monster on the cover beneath it. "This should work, it has to" he said irritably, as the light shined through it the comic started to twitch and move around.

Seeing this made him smile as loud roaring soon followed alongside evil cackling.

Scene Change

Down at a local drive in Ben and the girls were taking some time off from WOOHP. Since Ben's first mission they've been out and about for days on end with really tough missions, no doubt more difficult due to Ben's inclusion as having an extra teammate made the girl's team capable of taking on more difficult tasks.

Additionally it was also possible Ben's unique abilities had attributed to their increased difficulty, thankfully Jerry allowed them a few days off from spy business. It couldn't have been at a better time, it's currently October and even better Halloween, the perfect time to watch some awesome horror flicks.

And for some, the absolute perfect place to have easily scared girls look to their boyfriends for comfort. At the moment Ben, Sam, Alex and Clover were their car looking at the screen with dozens of snacks ready to watch. "This is gonna be so awesome!" Alex said eating some pop corn "careful Alex, don't want to give yourself a stomach ache now" Sam responded look "or eat it all before the movie starts" Ben added chuckling as said girl blushed.

"So what's the movie we're watching again?" Clover asked, "I read it on the ad, the collection of old horror flicks. The one we're gonna watch is the Tremors quadrilogy" Ben explained. Sam looked at the movie guide the drive in provided "by the name along I can tell it's something along the lines of a natural disaster movie" she commented. "Not Sammy" Alex replied "me and Ben read it up online last week, it's about... ooh you'll see later, the movie's starting" she said before Eating some more popcorn.

It starts with the title of the film on screen before going to a scene on a canyon. "Hey there isn't that Kevin Bacon?" Clover whispered "yeah, it was stated in the poster that he started in Tremors alongside Fred Ward, Micheal Gross and, get this, the famous Reba McEntire" Sam said.

"Hey she was in my world, grandpa played one of her songs during our road trip" Ben added before hearing the words "STAMPEDE!!" Looking yo the screen they saw one of the main characters named Val McGee jostling a truck. "classing 1990's humor" Ben laughed, as they watched on someone had snuck into the projector rooms.

Whoever it was then hid in a nearby closet and waited smiling menacingly. During the movie the spy girls had screamed multiple times seeing the attacks of the characters. Odd seeing as they have handled crazier things than being attacked by monsters, and as expected Clover had used the opportunity to steal a hug from Ben. To which he became embarrassed about as she was an attractive girl who was hugging him.

Then his embarrassment grew when Alex and Sam did the same, mainly due to the fact they were scared. What's more, they hugged the poor guy into their chests... Ben never stood a Chance as he forgot that his grandpa told him that drive ins were the number one place for teenagers to get together.

They started to notice the movie screen flutter a bit "is that concerning anybody else?" He asked. Sam answered first "t-that's probably just a w-w-wiring issue..." she stuttered, Alex nodded "yeah Ben I mean, wha..." Clover was saying before suddenly getting a kiss to the cheek by Ben surprising her alongside her friends. "Starting to come around I see?" She asked in a flirty manner, he blushed at what he had done "s-sorry it's just a habit..." he stuttered, Sam then scowled a bit "it's a habit for you to suddenly kiss a girl?" She asked making him blush more "No! It's just that Clover was about to ask (whispers) what could go wrong (normal voice) so I needed to stop her" he explained.