Black hole!

(Author note: drawing by me and the one and only me hope you like it I tried I wish it was more accurate.)

Brats POV
"Wait what's going on?!" Blossom said looking anxious, "I don't even no anymore!" Butch said as he mumbled he's words together, looking in to the mirror vibrating as the mirror was creating a black portal that was transforming us to the other side. "Who forgot to block the mirror to be able to do that!" Berserk said growling and shorting her tight hips to her siblings that caused some stupidity. I raised my hand shyly, Berserk slapped me hard on my face "ow, sorry I forgot!" I yelled screeching to death as my arms was cross "your just lucky I didn't pull your long curly hair!" Berserk giggled like a dirty bitch, she did a gruesome smirk that unpleased everyone. As he flutters her eyes to the corner and crossed her arms once again as she looks to us and status to create a drama that was very dramatic and disappointing that my ear hurts as she talk loud and annoyingly that got me the menace mood today that she always have everything to her side with her attention that was lifted by her as it raise with her over dramatic voice and that I rolled my eyes and she rose in furry as her eyes lighten and started to yell at us like we are her slaves but worst her siblings!  "ugh yo know this people are actually staring at us creepy like a butch of homeless idiots!" Brute said rolling at the dirty creeps that was starring at are arguments. "You guys are a fuckin joke really! All well let's just do it in are home town in the black hole!" Berserk giggled as we got swished and swooshed into the fulfilling black darkness of the dead end. "Meet us in here, you don't have a choice" we all said together laughing like thunder. The girls and the boys looked petrified in their eyes as the cracked wholes took us and it was now their turn to do it with us as they stammered in the ground once all together shacking in fear.

Butch POV

the black hole was going to take us any minute, everyone was confused in shocked faces, we had no where to run for now, i was almost looking as if we all wanted to give up by now, but i could see buttercups eyes that she wanted to braver than the rest. "Come on guys lets just-" she stopped she knew their was nothing else to do but to eaten by a black hole covered in anger and torture. we swooped in the black whole twirling like a bunch on flamingoes that dance like dancers that would normally play soft music that would kick of their legs. "EVERYONE HOLD HANDS!" i shouted as soon as that, everyone hold their hands. As we approached the black hole, Buttercup gave us a key reminder to the boys reminder. "you....will be in are side right to fight?" buttercup said anxiously as she gave the rowdy ruff boys a stern look. And we we looked at each other, and gave a smirk, that showed we was going to laugh any moment "Why would we?" i gave her a dismissive look and me and Boomer and Brick gave her a frown. "If we win against them and you, you guys would end up living there!" Blossom said strictly at us as the girls looked at us in are eyes. "and lets say that you-" as bubbles was cut of by brick he spoke, we was surprised what words that flew out of his mouth. "OK! ok...we do it, right brothers?!" he said with the strict eyes on us, we shrugged i thought to myself guess we didn't have a choice for witch way we had it so we just nodded. The girls looked shocked they didn't look to convinced at us by are answer. "sure?" bubbles said we a soft tone, with the worry in her eyes that looked at us in are un convinced. "Promise?" Blossom looks up to us with her eyebrows raised up looking unconvinced. "If i said yes! i mean it, ok!?" Brick said strictly, to be honest i would go mad and angry, and give my point of view, but for now i want to see how this plays out. "Ok, with this scary moment!" Buttercup said un patiently, wanting to fall to the black hole.

"yeah why not, what are we waiting for anyways, we going to be sinked in the black hole!" and as soon i said that, i pulled and yanked Buttercup hands, that was connected to her sisters hands and even my brothers, i was in the middle, because, the second oldest child is always in the middle, so basically if i was in the middle i could run forward into the blackhole and everyone could accidentally fall into as well. Or no one, it depends if you just let go of your hands, if you are a quick thinker and you know whats going to happen, but as soon as i did this everyone, and i mean everyone fall down into the blackhole, i mean i would of expect miss smarty pants to let go, so i guess she wasn't a quick thinker for this situation, "Butch you idiot!" Boomer yelled at my face as we entered the black hole, i shrugged i knew it was going to happen and we was going to end up like this anyways. "It was going to happen anyways Boomer!" i yelled at him as the same as answering back to him."GUYS SHUT THE F-" brick stopped as he soon figured that the girls didn't know of the swear words yet. Everyone faced Brick who shouted. "you was going to s-" Blossom said have her arms on her hips and looked at him as she wanted him to continued him onwards Brick stood like a frozen stature, which kinda surprise me, usually he would shout at anyone that stopped him talking. "are we lost?" said Bubbles shacking in fear as she hugged Blossom as Blossom patted her poor little head. "I don't think we lost Bubbles" said boomer hugging her she hugged him back. "Thanks Boomer!" she said with a sort happy tone that gave Boomer the butterflies. he blushed a pale dark blue skin colour. "no problem bubbles" he said scratching he's back of he's head, i elbowed him and smirked "don't you dare say the tree rhyme, you know i will sting you with my power!" Boomer said as he strictly shot electricity on he's it look sick, but it was also harmful. "Ok, ok, geez" i said as i headed more towards the rage of darkness. "Hey could i come with whatever you doing, my sisters are boring me out" said buttercup with a boring grim that made her look annoyed.