The lost love And the known secret

Sorry for not updating I got frame cast you know!!! So yeah sos and let's continue!!!💦💦💦💦❤️❤️💖💖

Buttercup POV
Hit of lightning struck to the both that where transforming, "Oh no....."  I said whispering to myself as I knew that we both where goners. Brick turned to Berserk with a angry face, Berserk stood there smiling with a evil smile. "Uh uh not you!!!" Brick said wounded up easily and ran with a red flash. Berserk giggled and turned and flashed pink trying to chase Brick, it was like she was enjoying this, it looked as if she wanted to play the smooch game where you kiss a boy, when a boy doesn't want to get targeted by a disgusting kiss. I followed brick and catch up because I was 2x the speed that he was in. "Are you going to do something!!!" He growled facing at me with attention seeking into he's eyes the growled red like a loin wanting he's place. "Your stronger than i So go beat her!!!!" He said pushing in and made me face Berserk, Berserk slid on air "Hey watch it" she said shouting infront of my face glowing with dark pink eyes and trying to shove us out of the way but I blocked her path at this stage she was fuming with rage and anger and passion to get out of this mess by starting to gleam lasers.

"Don't you see your in my way trying to get my target" she said shoving in and out like a hamster trying to find its way out. But we quickly used out super powers that glowed green and picked up the rocks out of no where, out of the time berserk soon realised what we was going to do. "Hah missed me" she said as she chickened out of being out of the way of the huge hit. But she the truth is she didn't miss the huge rock gutted her while she chatted and giggled that the Rick flew into her big mouth. The weight of the rock unbalanced her strength and made her weakened, as soon as we knew we was wining of a Cheer of both faces that never lasted, a darker red flash and than flashed out of a face peered out, that looked like the opposite of the rowdy ruff boys but turned to a different side he was holding berserk arms lifting her up, berserk flashed and spat out the gigantic rock that flew into mid air, "brick?" She said cluelessly shacking her head blushing from the warmth of the boy pulling her up that tightens her strength, "close enough I guess, my name is Blaze" he said lifting her up, Blaze looked like brick or he's other twin but he looked kinda more different than him he wore a black and red checked hat, which was probably the only difference that they they had everything else was similar about them both. Berserk lifted up her head and look directly at blaze, "so are you here to fight me or are you against me" berserk said with her cute eyes that glared at the boy and she blushed as she glared at him as she had her arms behind her back. The boy didn't say anything he blushed and went into a smile and went into a kiss, but not until brick came and kicked him right into the face. "Ugh fuck you Brick!" He said yelling while falling into the ground to he's death. "That's right I'm not dealing with you again!!!!" Brick said yelling right back at him as soon brick had any time to look right back at berserk to finish her off. "Oh fuck you brick, I literally had a chance to beat before you came kicking, AND I WANTED TO DATE HIM ASWELL BEFORE YOU CAME!!!" She said slapping him right at the face giving him the abusive face.

"Eh like I care.." Brick said shrugging while berserk was fuming with anger, and started to huff and puff like the wolf and wanted to hit him like a ball, show brick was holding the red flag to show the target. "Brick look behind you!!" Brick suddenly look behind him and saw blaze coming down and landing by berserk side. "Is that all you got!!" Blaze laughed as berserk cheered on, "as much as it track to fucking kill you before it comes to your go!!" Brick road but blaze shot back at him with a snappy message that brick will never forget "Ha only if you will see the day of light again!! Blaze said tackle my the Mick of him trying to kill him, berserk giggled and enjoyed the scene of the two boys wanting to kill each other. "You wish!!" Brick said grinning he's teeth. "Should we save boomer?" I said as quietly as I can but I could tell that on he's face that we should become in the split second boomer and brat where coming this way, "Watch out!!" Brick said Turning he's head towards brute and the transformation of boomer and boomer whiles getting punch in face my blaze still hitting him in the face again and again. "Where's blossom!???" I said questioning butch whiles dodging the attacks and fighting in the same time as butch started pointing at the direction, I saw at the distance that blossom was laying on the corner and her eyes switch colours too red to light baby pink she was still recovering from being processed from the darkness. I also saw bubbles still recovering right beside her whimpering in the corner with bubbles saying "blossom is that you" and than blossom would say "bubbles is that you" and than they both realise that it is their sister and than they would both recover from being possessed and than they would, like all sloppy girls would be in every single man and even men do it in every movie.