SEVEN

Martina's Pov
Period 3, english-
I was sitting next to Zubia, I couldn't stop thinking about what Jonah did to me.

Zubia Pov-

I feel anxious, protective and mostly worried about the feeling inside me of having to deal taking care of Martina.
Because of what he did to me, I couldn't bare seeing Martina like i was. Heart broken, feeling helpless of Jonah cheating on me, but I've eventually moved on.
*
Third person Pov

You're teacher assigned an assignment for you and all your classmates. the teacher pairs you up with Zubia to do an essay about Romance. The bell then rang. You and Zubia walked all the way to you're house.
                                    *
Martina's Pov

'Lets go to my room so we can start planning on what we should write' i say as we enter my house. We ran up the stairs and enter my room. 'You're room is nice' 'really clean' she continued as she look around 'thanks' i say as i sat down on my stool. 'So- about romance, ok, uhh i dont know how to start this' i say looking at the blank piece of paper right in front of me. 'Hmm how about lets start like this',
Romance is noting but a powerful word that someone will say to you, by showing how much they love you and care for you...
'Thats good' i say impressed. 'Now you continue' i nod 'then i'll do the next paragraph' She says as she grab a stool next to the night stand.
Time fly by and its almost 6:00 pm, it is currently 5:55 pm. 'Hey, Zubia if you want we can have a sleepover' she nod her head reapetedly, 'i'll call my mum and see what she thinks' she said pulling out her phone.
                                    *
Soo- what did she say' i asked, 'she said YES' 'yeahhh' i say jumping around.
                                   *
Skip Dinner-

We both ran upstairs and enter my room. We start tossing pillows at each other. 'Hahahha' i laughed as she trip over a pillow, 'o-m-g' 'i'm getting revenge' she continued. I start running in circles around my room, i ran so fast i felt dizzy and fell over.
                                  *
I woke up not remembering what we did yesterday. I grab my phone from the night stand and open it, i saw a ton of photos of me and Zubia, some of them were so funny.
I see Zubia still asleep so i decided to make breakfast for my family and Zubia. I cooked eggs and english muffens and made coffee for myself. I then get a ring from the home telephone. I ran to it, ' unknown number' i pick it. 'Hello?' said the unknown number. The person sounded like a girl. 'Hi, who's this?' i asked, 'this is Angelica' the girl answered, i froze, I couldn't move, eventually i start breathing heavily. All the memories came back. I ended the call quickly and went back to cooking.
                                   *
'Good morning' i lift my head to see Zubia standing in front of me, 'good morning' 'here's you're eggs and english muffin' i say as i give her
plate. 'Thanks'. 'Hmm, where are you're parents?'. My eyes open widely. o-m-g. Then the door opened suddenly. It was my parents, then there came someone behind them, it looked like a girl. 'Noo this can't be.... is that- ANGELICA'.

Hey guys i hope you guys like this chapter... sorry it's been a long time since i wrote one it's just i was so busy I couldn't keep up... but now i got time to do one so here it is ❤️❤️❤️

My fan account on instagram is whydontwe_filipino