TWO

Martina's Pov
"Finally" me and Zubia said as the bell rang

-skip to part where the teacher comes

A blonde curly haired woman came in the class and sat down at her desk. " we have a new student here" she said surprised as she motioned her hands to come forward, i stand up and walked to the front of the classroom, " please, introduce yourself darling" i nodded "hi im Martina" i nervously said and quickly sat back down again. "im Ms Vallis btw". She continued with her class and we all start writing down a few notes.

45 min later-

"Time past really quick" i thought to myself as the bell rang, we all exited out of class, "lets go to the cafeteria and wait for Fatima and Jashan" zubia said "sure". Me and Zubia finally reached the cafeteria after, having to drag her away from her boyfriend, Chad, We got to our lunch table and took our seats, we start eating.

Jashan and Fatima finally came, "hey guys" Fatima said as she sat down on one of the chairs, " hi" me and Zubia said together, but it became out mufled because of the food we both stuffed in our mouths, "what took you guys so long" i asked, wiping my lips with a napkin "me and Jashan have to go to the office" she answered, me and Zubia nod

25 min later-

We finished eating and exited the cafeteria, " ok, first I'm going to show you where the library is, then we can go to the science lab after" Zubia said, I nodded. We ran up the stairs of the library and put our bags down on the shelf. After, Zubia showing me where the library is, we proceeded to go to the science lab.

At the science lab-

"This is where the classrooms are, and those are the artifacts that we are going to be studying in 3rd period class" Zubia said pointing on one of the artifact. We, all then exited the science lab, and proceeded to the main building.

"Ok, now were going to the main building where the math, english, geography, language and art classes are, then we could go to the music room, PDHPE Gym and the field". While Zubia is showing me where the music room is, a guy came up to us and kissed Fatima on the  cheeks. "Thats probably her boyfriend" i thought to myself. "Hey babe" Fatima said to the guy "hey, who's you're new friend" he asked looking at me, " ohh, her she's Martina, Martina meet my boyfriend, Zach" "hi" i said while smiling, he smiled back "well i gotta go catch up with my friends, see you later, babe" he said waving at us.

Right when Zubia finished touring me the whole school, the bell rings. "ok, Martina we have math next with Jashan" Zubia said as she scroll through instagram "ok". We came across D64 and got in. We waited for our teacher patiently.

The door opened to a very tall guy

Is it a teacher or someone else 😉😉
Follow me on my fan account-Whydontwe_filipino