One

The sunlight coming from the window hit her face.She pulls up her pink colored blanket to cover her eyes and to continue her interrupted sleeping.But a moment later a loud knocks on the door made her almost jump out off her bed.The knocks on the door continued and she decided to open the door.Groaning in annoyance she opened the door,her eyes are half open but wide enough to see the brunette tall guy standing infront of her.

"I need your help..." Every sleepy hormones on Camila's body dissappeared when Shawn dragged her downstairs.

Camila's feet were litterally flying off the stairs.I think if Shawn doesn't holding her she'll be rolling downstairs now.

"Oh my god! it's Saturday....I need some sleep " Camila mumbled under her breath still being dragged by the handsome boy with cheecky grin plastered on his face.

"Stop complaining okay? ...I really need your help .." The cheecky grin on his face fade away when he saw Camila's nose scrunching and her eyes are barely open making Shawn pinch both of her cheecks hard.

"hey...ouch.." groaning in annoyance Camila punch Shawn's muscular shoulder which earned a small laugh from the boy,whose eyes are intently looking at the sleepy looking girl infront of her.

"wake up already" Shawn dragged her again but in a gentle way.

"Hey..you two where do you think you're going? It's only 7:30 ....and it's Saturday,means no school" Camila's mom said while holding a cup of coffee and a piece of bread on her other hand.

"Morning mom..." Camila greeted her mom and wave lazily after yawning.

"Morning...We're going to my friends house...we have to do some research.." Shawn lied and gave Sinu her most cutest smile and continued  walking through the door.

"okay...but be back before lunch mila" Sinu shouted "Be back!"

They reached Shawn's car.

"I hate you..." Camila mumbled and gave Shawn a death glare before entering the passenger side of the car when Shawn opened it.

"Yeah ...love you too.." Shawn smirked slowly shutting the door of the car "seat belt please"

"urgh! just drive the car" She hissed before putting on her seatbelt.
Camila closed again her eyes wanting some time to sleep again,seems like every sleepy hormones in her body are back.

Shawn let her sleep until they reached their destination.
He shakes Camilas shoulder but she didn't even move a bit.So Shawn shakes her harder this time.

"Shoot....stop I'm awake..." Camila's hands pushed Shawn's annoyingly away from her.

"We're here already...." Shawn get out of the car smiling so hard and opens the other door for the sleepy Camila to get out .

"What are we doing here ?" Camila's hoarsed voice said as soon as she got out off the car.Looking at her surrounding she shots Shawn a *What is the meaning of this look.

"She loves nature...and I want to give her the best date ever..." Shawn once again flashed his cheecky grin to the now wide awake Camila who stares at him intently.

"right" Camila huffed and turns away her gaze from his friend.Hating the fact that it's about her again.

Shawn as usual,laughed when he see Camila rolls her eyes off on him.Very oblivous that the girl infront of him can't hide the little jealousy she's feeling right now.

As soon as Camila heard him say those words, she already knew its about Hailee again.She knows how head over heels her bestfriend is to the other girl.She can't blame Shawn tho- Hailee is the type of girl every boy is dying to date. She's basicaly perfect.The kind of girl who can rule the whole school .A queen bee to be exact.While Camila? well she's Shawn's one lucky bestfriend since kinder garten, who fell in love with him when they're both in their sixth grade.A girl who can actually make Shawn laugh whenever he's down.Someone who can make him feel better whenever some chick broke his damn heart.It's always like when Shawn got a problem Camila will be just one phone call away everytime.And the same thing goes around.But what irritates Camila was that Shawn see's her just like that .A bestfriend,his little sister,a person who he can always annoy and nothing more that that.Urgh! one sided love.