EIGHT

Continuation!!!!😂

I think my breathing is now gone.

My eyes are still closed and I'm still waiting for his lips to touch mine.

He touched my chin while my eyes are still close.

"I love you..." I heard Austin mumbled.

His lips are so close to mine but it still not touching...

Am I supposed to say I love you too?

Maybe this can be the right time for my first kiss and my first I love you to him coz I still cant say and never had say the words i love you too to him.

I opened my eyes and...

"I...I lo.."

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!!!!!"

I letterally jump on my seat and my head hit Austin lips.

My eyes are wide open now that I think it's going to pop out any time soon.

I saw mom standing at my door with a phone on his left ear since I didn't close it when both Austin and I enter this room.

"Mom?" I said while holding my chest.

My heart beats so fast.
I'm so nervous right now that I think it will go out on its ribcage anytime.

Seriously? When will I be able to kiss him? It seems like the world always find a way to ruin our kissing moment !!

"I...I think I have to go.." Austin nervously said and mom gave him the you really have to!! look on her face.

We awkwardly said goodbye to each other when we reached the door.

I saw his car leaving and I slowly close the door and I found my mom looking at me with dissaproving look.

I think I know where this thing will lead.

..................

"But mom...I'm not a kid anymore, and you know that"

I was sitting at my bed with my mom standing infront of me.

I'm so mad! really really mad at what she said to me.

She said someone just called hee and say that I'm doing something in my eoom with my boyfriend.
I wonder who it was!

And how did That person knew ! that me and Austin are about to kiss.

"yeah..yeah..okay got it" I told mom while I'm pushing her outside of my room.

She's still saying something though.

"okay! love you mom ....got it"
I annoyingly said when I have completely closed the door.
This time I locked it just incase someone will invade again my privacy.

I get my phone in my bag then called Austin to say sorry for how my mom acted about him.

I sat on my bed near the window while my phone is on my ear.
And I wish I didn't sit there.

I saw Shawn looking at me at the window.He has a paper with a writing on it which is enough to be read of me coz the distance of our windows are not that far .

As I read what was written on it I raised and put my middle finger on the air for him.

"Sorry To Ruin It"

Thats what was written on the piece of paper he is holding right now.

I cant believe this.He is being so immature!