The code chapter2

I slammed the door , and sat staring at my mum , she is dead , she died today and she will never come back , rest in peace mum , but the message that man told me didn't leave my mind , he said we are all infected , how come I am not infected too?
I walked to the mirror and tied up my hair , I twisted my head and looked at my microchip it was just blue , not green and not red , just blue , how come I am not infected?
What did my mum mean by this day came so early and what am I supposed to do with this code ?
I sat helplessly on the floor grabbing my hair and thinking , maybe if I could just find something , connect something but nothing was making sense.
I heard people yelling outside , I looked from the window , it felt like it was the end of the world , people are crawling , moaning , screaming and dying. It was terrifying , I was scared , I felt useless , I needed someone to help me but I didn't know how to seek help, then suddenly something came up to my brain , something we studied in computer science and it's coding , my mum told me the code before she dies , and it's 1590905 , so I will try to insert it now into my computer , then an infinite number of combinations of these codes will allow my computer to connect to other computers , this is how computers work they have these programming languages , I hope I just could connect to other computers , that are programmed with the same code.
I waited and waited till my code matches with other computers, but it seems to take time , I started to lose hope until , a red big sign popped on the computer screen saying 'ERROR' 'ERROR' I tried to shut the computer down it didn't work , I tried to restart it didn't work , my computer was totally frozen , I unplugged the computer and plugged it again , but the ERROR sign wasn't going off the screen , I started freaking out , their must be a solution , their must be an end to this , their must be something I don't know , I started crying , my mum just died and people are dying and I think I am going to die soon , I think the virus is going to kill us all , he is invading all of he microchips and I think I am next , but I don't know when.
I went downstairs , I took my mum I washed her and covered her with a white sheet. I took the shovel and went outside and all what I could see is corpses in our house garden , I was terrified , I ran inside the house , I looked at my mum and calmed my self down. I opened the door and started digging a grave for my mum , I wish if I died with my mum but I feel the world is testing me , is waiting for me to do something , it is the first time I feel like a hero and the world is relying on me , I went inside the house , took my mum off the couch , I couldn't help it , I just covered her with tears , yeah it was my mum , how could someone just hack the microchips and kill people , where's the humanity , I held my mum put her in her grave , I covered her with soil , I scattered the roses over her grave and went inside the house , feeling unconscious about what's happening. But then I heard a sound , a sound coming from my laptop , I ran into my room , and I saw a message , I clicked on it. And this is what I saw

To be continued