The envelopes (part 1) chapter 4

I had too many questions to ask , and all what I wanted is answers , just answers!
I kept thinking , thinking and thinking until the sun rose , then unconsciously I fell asleep at the table , next to the computer and woke up at 1:00 pm , I was exhausted and thirsty as I was working out while sleeping , I couldn't move a bone , I grabbed my water bottle , and started drinking water , and then I remembered something , something so important , and splashed the computer with all the water that was in my mouth , I switched off the electricity , and wiped off my computer's screen , I saw my reflection , and behind me their was a portrait of my mum , and I remembered that my mum used to hid envelopes behind it when I was small , I never was curious because I thought everyone hides something behind a portrait , wall mirror and an art piece. Unfortunately I couldn't reach the portrait , so I went to the basement to get a ladder , I held my torch and opened the door , it was dark and full of spider webs , the ladder was at the corner at the end , I walked carefully , and my focus was on the ceiling and the corners , In case a spider attacks me , and suddenly I tripped on something and fell on the floor , all what could I see is dust in in front of me , I coughed twice and stood up , I pointed my torch on the floor , I saw a small box , i grabbed it off the floor , I tried to open it but it was locked , it was perfectly sealed , their was no way I could open it was out a lock , i took the box upstairs and left it on the table , then I went back to the basement to get the ladder , I saw lots of things but most importantly I needed to get the ladder and also open the box. I closed the basement door and went up stairs , I climbed the ladder and took the portrait off the wall , and suddenly the envelopes fell on the floor. Their was around 15 envelopes , I put the portrait back on the wall , and I jumped off the 6 steps ladder and collected the envelopes , I opened the first one it had an empty paper , so I left it behind me and leaned on the table while sitting on the floor , I opened the second one it was empty , I opened the 3rd , the 4th , the 5th , the 6th , the 7th , the 8th , the 9th , the 10th , the 11th , the 12th , the 13 th , and the 14 th and they were all empty , I started to give up but their was one left , I opened all of the envelopes of course I won't give up on one ,why would my mum put all of these empty envelopes , I took the 15th envelope and opened it in hope , I would find something , and this is what I found .......
To be continued...... chapter 5