Chapter 2: Love and War

My(Author's) POV:

*3 years later*

My father and my uncle were now in Grade 4 Room 4, God of War 4. My aunt, however, was now working somewhere else, who knows where she is... Anyways, there were only 3 more days until SUMMER VACATION! My father, like I said, was a nerd so he preferred to go to school than go out and play quidditch with his friends (if he had friends...). But, my uncle had already planned out play dates or quidditch games with his friends for every single day. He even needed to have 2 play dates in one day to attend all the parties and games he was invited to. His similar to my grandmother, Alliyah. But, she mustn't be mentioned..

My uncle, Andrew, happily walked through the hallway and was doing his everyday routine. He would arrive exactly 5 minutes before the bell and would hurry to his classroom to drop (to be exact throw) his stuffs on his chair. Then he would walk to Grade 4 Room 3, Goddess of Beauty 4, quietly but fast. He would hide behind the door secretly poking his head to see that wonderful sight... Anna. But what he didn't know was that, that day, there was another surprise waiting for him in the Room of Goddess of Beauty 4.

Albus's POV:

I came 10 minutes before time. Today is the special day. I've been waiting for 3 years. I took EXACTLY 3 minutes to prepare myself and look for the lovely gift for the lovely girl. When I opened the box and looked at it, I felt proud of myself. It took me almost an hour to find the perfect present for a perfect girl.

*FLASHBACK*

It's been an hour already and I can't find the perfect gift. I was about just about to leave and forget about it when I saw a crowd of people.

I squeezed myself in to see what was happening (well I didn't need to squeeze in because when the people saw me they all just ran away...maybe because of my smell...but it's not that bad...is it?). I saw a boy who was proposing to a girl with a ring. It was a diamond ring. The girl looked so pleased and I could see subtitles saying 'and they lived HAPPILY EVER AFTER'. They ran away together holding hands joyfully.

I was disgusted to the girl boasting about her big diamond ring. 'Ughhh. Royals.' I was doing a vomiting expression when I saw the couple looking at me. I wasn't sure if they read my mind but I wasn't going to stay there and see what will happen.

I ran away as fast as I could. I wasn't that fast (correction: I'm was sooooo slow) but I lost them somehow. I felt proud of my improved running skills. I was happily going back home when I remembered. I FORGOT HER GIFT! I was about to panic. It was already too late to go back. My sister would be waiting for me. I bet she would be so worried (not really... when I arrived home she was about to kill me for being late).

Then I remembered something. 'The prince a while ago gave a ring to the princess. She was so pleased. I imagined myself giving a ring to her. I bet her face will shine because of her beautiful smile.' I was imagining the whole beautiful scene until I felt a frying pan hit my head.

"Owww!" I shouted then looked back. I saw a angry monster. No, scarier than a monster! I saw my sister furiously looking at me with a expression which told me that today was my death day.

I tried to explain but she squeezed my ear then brought me inside.

*a few minutes later*

Ughhhh. My ear is about to bleed because of all this nagging. She is so rude. I was ONLY a bit late (well maybe 60 minutes late...). She is even younger than me by 5 seconds. Shouldn't I be mad? Anyways, I was already doomed. I don't have time to buy a ring. Nor do I even have money.

Then something popped up in my head. I remembered that in the secret box that our mom had given us, there was a beautiful pair of rings. One had the word 'STAR' in it and the other had the word 'STRUCK'. It was so beautiful and amazing I could feel the magic of love surrounding it. I ran up to the attic and looked for the box. Luckily, I found the box and the rings inside it. I took it and ran down to my room. I was so excited. I looked for the most wonderful box that I had and stuffed the it in my bag. I'm so excited. I can't go to sleep. But I have to. For tomorrow, the special day.

*END OF FLASH BACK*

I still feel very lucky thinking of what happened yesterday. Yes, I'm almost there. I see Grade 4 Room 3, Goddess of Beauty 4. I'm hiding behind the door trying to stalk her. Yes, I see her! This is my chance! I am walking up to her. She looked at me! I'm getting closer and closer AND...

"H..he..hey, Anna." Why am I stuttering? Ughhh!

"Umm...hey." Her voice is soooo sweet.

I was daydreaming about her when...

"Umm.. may I help you?" Then I noticed that I was just staring at her for a long time.

'This is your chance, Albus!' I took that chance and kneeled down. I took out the box and opened it showing it to her.

"These are Promise Rings. Whoever wore this will forever together with his or her pair." I made up a story fast and tried to make the ring look very special and important.

"Would you take it?" My stomach was filled with butterflies. This is it! She opened her mouth AND...

"Girl. You are my special girl. I want to... huh? What is he doing here?!" I saw him... ANDREW. He was holding his guitar and was singing to Anna (or at least trying. He sounded like a duck dying!). He came up to me then held my collar.

"What are you doing here? Anna is mine!" I felt anger filling my body.

"NO! SHE IS MINE!" I was surprised by my action.

He glared at me and we were about to fight when a boy came into the room and went straight to Anna.

"Who are these boys?" He asked. Anna ignored him and came towards us.

"Guys. I'm not sure what you guys are doing but a simple reminder. I have a boyfriend." She pointed at the boy who came in just now.

"His name is Edward. Umm...if you want to be friends then I'm fine with it...this is awkward... ok bye?" She then walked to Edward, or whatever his name is (maybe his name is Son of...nevermind) then they walked out of the classroom.

Andrew, cursing, walked out of the classroom with watery eyes. I just froze there. I couldn't process what just happened.

I stood up feeling nothing. I couldn't focus on my studies. I went home depressed. I was too tired to get angry at my sister. I went to bed recalling the scene.

Her hurtful words shattered my heart. Those sharp words, sharper than a knife, stabbed my heart. I remembered her eyes which I knew I wouldn't want to see again. I remembered her smile which I knew I would never see again.

From that day on, I knew I would never feel love again.

*2 years later*

It was graduation. I was still cold outside and inside. I didn't believe in love anymore. I didn't believe in miracles anymore. I didn't believe in love at first sight anymore, I didn't believe in star struck anymore...

My(Author's) POV:

Graduation had ended. Now they were all going up to high school. They were all splitting up going their own paths. But what they didn't know was that fate was about to bring them together again...