With Out Thinking

Chapter 2

(Demi's POV)

Me and Paige have been talking a lot this past week, and since I'm home this week and I want to see her, I text her

"Hey babe, want to hang out at the mall today?"

"Sure thing beautiful, pick you up in a hour?"

"See you then darling"

I went and started to shower and change, I hear a knock and I run down stairs, I open the door and there she is, she looks up from her phone and smiles all dorky and puts her phone into her pocket and hugs me, I love that she's so tall that she wraps her arms around me and I can just nuzzle into her, she has her SnapBack and skinny jeans on with a stripped shirt with a plain colored pocket, she's so hot, I feel her kiss my head and then she leads me to the car, she gets in on her side and I sit there, god it's like she was never taught how to treat a girl, I feel the door bump my ass and scoff and shut it, she gets out and opens my door, I get in and she holds my hand as she drives, I smile once at the mall she takes me to tilly's, I love it, she buys me this really big jumper and some shoes as for herself she buys 2 pairs of new hightops, 4 shirts with matching jeans and 3 new snapbacks god this girl kills me, she pays for everything and we leave we walk around for a good 2 hours and then I get spotted my some fans and then hundreds of them, she take me out back and on the way running my heal breaks an she carries me all the way back, I kiss her cheek and then as we are cuddling on the couch I say without thinking "wanna spend the night babe?" She smiles and kisses my head, "sure lovely" wow I wonder what's going to happen?