Chapter one

Hi everyone! So here's my first SPN/PJO crossover. It happens after the war against Gaia and after sam got his soul back.
Hope ya like it

Oh and
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS ONLY THE PLOT
*whispers*
April fools is coming you know also what's coming...
* disappears *

•-•3rd pov•-•

Castiel was flying on the beautiful sky. Flying between the fluffy clouds . Flapping his big majestic black wings. It was a long time ago last time he did fly like this
He flapped his wings again going up

He felt free

Flying on top of the sky

Until an arrow flew near his face. Of course hanging out with Winchesters was not safe.he knew it but here an abandoned shield who might shot an arrow at him. Another arrow flew above his head this time. He quickly caught it And broke it arrows parts falling down. He looked at the shields now covered by the suns last rays. He searched the area until he saw a big camp.

How?

He taught there is no buildings or human here. He scanned the camp. He saw the human who shot him and missed. Another human was running to the human shouting. "I said stop the FIRE!"he said while grabbing the bow and arrow from the boy harshly ."he might be minor god or something and I don't want another Hera!"he finished.

His taught got cut off by his favorite human's prayers. "Cas please get your feathery ass down here we need you"he was going to whoosh where dean is
But a question popped up in his head.

'How can they see me while flying'only other Ángels can see each other while flying and these humans maybe not humans can see him. He looked down deciding he should tell them he's not here for a fight. With a flap of his dark wings he whooshed near the boy who shouted at the kid now running to a cabin painted with yellow paint. The boy has black hair and sea green eyes now grew wide by the sudden appearance of him

"I'm not here to fight" he said looking at the boy. The boy opened his mouth to say something but a girl with blonde hair interrupted him. "Seaweed brain is I searched some books but I couldn't find a god with black wings and trench coat " after saying that she finally saw the angel standing there. " hi! I'm assuming you're another minor Greek god-" Castiel cut her off.

"I'm an angel of the lord." He said simply .
"An angel?" Seaweed brain asked.
"Yes" he assured while looking at the area. He was in some sort of army camp. There were kids running with bows and blades. He also saw a lot of cabins with different designs. When he saw the statue near the tree. He finally realized where he was. A memory came to his mind.

*flashback*

He and his brother, Gabriel , was sitting on the clouds watching sun going out of their sight to light up the other side of the earth. Earth. his father's best creation.

"Hey Cassie look over there" Gabriel said to him while pointing somewhere. He looked down where Gabriel was pointing. There was a cabin in the middle of little tents a centaur walked out of the cabin." Well I was gonna tell you that but it got out of my mind. Here it's a camp where half pagan gods' children lives and trains."he said at his little brother." Wanna visit?" Gabriel asked. But of course he didn't wait an answer before flapping his wings and flying to the little camp. Castiel followed him.

He appeared next to his brother now standing over a hill watching the centaur coming towards them. "Gabriel archangel of the lord. It's nice to see you here again." Centaur greeted them."Yeah it's nice to see you again too Chiron . I'm just here to show Cassie the camp." Gabriel said excited like always. "Well follow me then we are having dinner. " Chiron said and started to walk towards the camp fire now growing bigger. Castiel looked at the sky again before following.

*flashback *

A voice dragged him back to reality. Percy was looking at him waving his hand to his face."hey are you there ?" Percy asked ."Is Chiron still here?" He asked not answering Percy's question "it's been a while since I visited here...with my brother" last words was hard for him .even how much he hates Gabriel he feels sad. he was his brother and a lost of a brother hurts.

Percy looked at him a little bit confused and suprised. He looked at annabeth
"You know who Chiron is?" Percy asked looking at Cas. "He's an old friend of mine." He said eyes searching for the house when he saw first time here.

They were standing in front of the big house waiting for Percy and Chiron to come back. Castiel looked down to annabeth seeing the curiosity in her eyes.

"You can ask " he said flatly now looking at the sky. Annabeth looked at Castiel now her eyes flaming up with the questions she'll ask and learn. But before even she could ask something Percy cut her off not knowing what he did." Okey Chiron is here"he said now standing near Annabeth who is a little bit angry at him. Cas was gonna say "You can always ask later " but a prayer to him filled his head

" Cas well thanks for your help with the problem but we still need you so get your feathery ass down here" Dean's prayers echoed in Castiel's head. He was gonna whoosh where dean was but first he needs to greet an old friend.

•Meanwhile Winchesters •

Dean looked at the sky then his surroundings waiting for the black haired angel to appear.Sam was already starting to make theories about how the hell they appeared here an abandoned coast with strawberry shields. A minute ago they were searching for a case in a motel room and suddenly there was this bright light and they appeared here. They tried to call Cas didn't work. Dean prayed to him. Nope. Looks like he's too busy to get his feathery ass here.

Sam searched for a building or anything not natural. He was nearly giving up starting to walk to impala. Until he saw one boy and a girl appear out of thin air.
Angels?
Maybe.
"Dean!" Shouted at his older brother for extra help. Dean raised his head from baby's truck his eyes trying to figure out what's wrong. Finally he saw the figures running towards . Figures stopped when he stood next to Sammy. One of them was a black haired boy with sea green eyes. And other was a blonde girl with stormy grey eyes.

Castiel was catching up with Chiron. He told him about the last wars that happened and Percy Jackson. The great hero. He would make great hunter he thought. They talked for half an hour before he heard someone familiar talking behind him.

So that's all for know I'm gonna try to update but don't get your hopes up this chapter took me one week and half.
And I'm not gonna update till this chapter got at least 20 reads

Bye assbutts!