You're Awkward, I'm Weird.

Kian's pov;
it was just a normal Saturday, o2l and I were just sitting outside near the pool when Ricky ran over to us giving us the signature look; the CrabFace. I looked at him and returned the face as JC, Sam, Trevor, and Connor laughed at us.
"I have exciting news" Ricky smiled
"And that is?" JC said
"My sister Alex is coming to stay with us for a while. I really hope y'all don't mind, she just moved to Cali and she has no where to live"
"Yeah man, that's fine." I smiled
"Same" Connor agreed, Trevor and JC, and Sam nodded in agreement.
"When will she be here?" I questioned
"Tonight" Ricky bluntly spoke
"Cool!" Connor smiled
"How old is she?" Trevor winked
"Sorry dude, she's 19" Ricky laughed.
"Damn" Trevor looked down, I'm sure a 19 year old girl didn't want him since he was only 16.
"Is she beautiful?" Sam cheekily smiled
"Well yaaassssss" Ricky laughed.
"Oh yaaasssss" I laughed along with him.
*****
Alex's pov;
I paced my hotel room back and forth, I had just gotten off the phone with my brother Ricky who said I was able to stay with him and his best friends: JC, Connor, Trevor, Sam, and Kian. I was so nervous, I had grown to love my brothers shared youtube with them. O2L or Our2ndLife. I favourited Kian the most, he was so funny and cute and gaahh!! Ugh dammit alex staph! This is your brothers best friend you're thinking about. Should I back out? should I just live in this crappy hotel?
Ugh! Damn, this is so confusing what if the guys don't like me? I'm super awkward. My thoughts got interrupted when my phone buzzed signally I was getting a call.
"Hello?"
"Hey I'm gonna pick you up early! The guys really wanna meet you sooner." Ricky spoke on the other line. Shit shit shit! They want me to come over? Their excited to meet me? I ran my fingers through my dark red hair.
"Uh sure okay, um my hotel room number is 204 third floor" I stuttered into the phone.
"Alex? Are you okay?" Ricky spoke, he sounded worried.
"Wha?- what. No. I'm fine" I stuttered again dammit "You're stuttering you're nervous, but it's okay. The guys will love you!" Ricky assured.
"Okay Ricky I gotta start packing stuff I'll see you when you get here"
"okay bye!"
"Bye."
I threw my phone onto the bed and began gathering my things.
Hopefully the rest of the guys of Our2ndLife will like me. And fingers crossed I won't make a complete fool out of myself when I meet Kian.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
hellllooooo people yaasss, I'm writing a Kian Lawley / Our2ndLife fanfiction. If you don't know what O2L is I suggest you get yo booty on YouTube and watch their videos because they are perfection. Point blank.
Anywhore, don't complain about this short ass chapter it's like 1 in the flipping morning Whaaalleee byeeee c;
~Allyyy