"That was amazing"

Alex's pov:

I can't believe this my best friend since 5th grade is gone. she just left without even caring! I'm crushed, Sam's crushed. This shit sucks. The only brightside of this is that Jason ended up getting arrested and sentenced to 7 years in prison so I guess I don't have to worry about him anymore. But it's been a week and I haven't heard anything from her. She hasn't even answered me, I went threw my texts hoping she replied.

Me: hey look i don't know what happened to you but please answer.

Me: hello?

Me: please answer what's going on

Me: I need to know you're okay.

Ugh, why can't she fucking answer!?!? I got so upset that I just sat in my floor and cried until Sam walked in.

"You okay alex?"

"Not really, where is everyone?" I asked

"They went out to the mall I stayed here with you since in you don't want to go anywhere.

"Oh okay well thanks" I smiled while wiping my tears.

"Need a hug?" He smiled as I flung myself onto him as he embraced me in a warm hug. We sat there hugging for about 2 minutes until I looked up at him and he was smiling, then he leaned down quickly before I could stop anything and he kissed me as I quickly pulled away

"What the hell sam" I mumbled looking super shocked.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry alex! I didn't I mean I did but I didn't mean it like that" he stuttered.

"Stop Sam it's okay. Just don't tell kian okay? It was an accident. You're upset about dani"

" Yeah I miss her. " He frowned

"Me too" I said as I hugged him again

Dani's pov:

I rolled over to see a naked Zack, holy fuck sex with him was amazing. This past week has been amazing! I feel wanted I'm so happy here. I smiled and kissed his cheek then reached for my phone. 5:30 pm. Damn I spelt all day again! once again I saw messages from Alex ugh why the fuck doesn't she get the point I don't want anything to do with them! I deleted the messages and rapped myself in my robe to go into the living room to see Emma rolling a blunt.

"Care If I join?" I winked

"Sure" she smiled

******

Alex's pov:

For the rest of the day me and Sam just sat around and watched 'Orange Is The New Black' once we finished 7 episodes I heard cars pull up

"My baby's home!!" I yelled as Sam laughed at me.

"Hey we're back!" I heard Connor yell downstairs. Oh course I ran down the stairs and into Kian's arms.

"Woah! Someone missed me?!" he laughed

"Yes" I smiled

"How much?" he smirked

"Want me to show you?" I whispered in his ear as he quickly grabbed my hand as we ran to his room.

"Are you ready to actually have sex again? The first time you said it was too soon" Kian said as he laid hovered over me.

"Yes kian I want to" I smiled and pulled him down to kiss me.

~2 hours later~

"That was amazing" kian huffed out.

"Yes" i smiled as I kissed him again.

As he got up and put on his boxer to go to the bathroom I laid there tangled in his sheets and realized I was starting to fall in love with kian...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•