「9」

Previously

A small growls was heard from Choro but Oso wear it off and walk to the house and sleep soundly, forgetting his dearest yellow partner at the brothel.

So it continues
---
A

fter a few months since that night. I manage to grasp money from all sorts of clients but there is one of the client become regular and he a bit different.

He always sit on the dark corner that my manager, Iyami just said to active the mood and save cost.

I don't know but he always sit there with his eyes menacing towards me. He will order sake and want me to pour it out for him. Without delay I always fullfill his wish. After I had pour down, his eyes still fixed on me. I could still feel his sensation of the stare all over my body.

But, he just came there to drink to his fullest and walk out after 5 sake bottle. That is all.

It may sound creepy but he is a good guy I think.

Today was not an exceptional, his shadow that sit on the couch presence.

As I pour down his sake on the cup. Suddenly he grab my wrist and pull me on his lap.

I was in dazed and confused. With a rush thought that I will be eat by him today. As my bottom lay on between his tight, his left hand support my body while his right hand still holding onto my wrist.

My eyes dilated, my breath stop, and could hear the sound of my heart beat as my eyes could see from the dim light, his facial features, his chest that has tattoo on him as he unbutton his navy blue shirt.

"..." the room full of silence as his right hand rub my back making me shudder, and suddenly he stop. He seem froze.

"anata wa... " he trail down his words and I could recognize his eyes.

"Ka. ra ?" I utter. This guy that had been my regular customer is none other than Kara? The dazzling kara.

Kara fall into silence. He seem debating with himself and after some time ; he gave a heavy sigh and make his mind.

"you are the one that sleep with Jyushi? " he words is more like a statement than questioning.

"Jyushi? " I ask. He gaze still upon me and make me scared.

" yes, sunshine Jyushi. The customer that Iyami gave to you that cry. But that day he become Rain Jyushi" Kara sound trail with sadness.

Suddenly it hit me. The customer that keep on crying. I nod vigorously.

"is that so.. " was his response.

My wrist began to hurt as his eyes look at me full of hatred.

My body tremble as he carry me to the bed. I clench on my kimono.

I was thrown to the bed,hard and bounce, and trying to remain my composure and escape from his sudden action.

My body keep on yelling me to run. This is not Kara that I know. The sweet innocent child that I met in my friend birthday party that full of his playfulness act and painful words.

I kick on the mattress and push my body the opposite way as Kara walk closer to me.

My eyes watering, my body shaking. I could not utter a single words.

Run
        Run
                 Run
I yelled on myself for let my guard down. Men still men. They are wolf in sheep clothes.

As I rustle on the bed, his hand grab my ankle and pull me towards him. I clenched tightly on the bed sheets and blankets.

Fighting is all I have.

A sudden pulled that full of forced making me release my hand.

Now, I'm in his body cage. He pulled my kimono, I keep on pushing his hard shoulder and fail miserably.

He began kissing my neck and shoulder blade.

"St. O. P.. P.l.e.a.se.." I cry and plead.

He close his ears and trail down to my cleavage.

"no...please... We.. Didn't do anything that night.. I swear! I swear! " I yelled, I keep on pushing his body.

At that moment I  regrettably for my action that I had already turn up the volume. Even if I yelled, nobody can listen to me.

He grab my cheeks, hard and with force. Hurting my cheeks in process.

"DON'T LIE" was his words. My eyes full of tears as I look to his eyes that full of hatred.

"I... Didn't... I swear...I just make a messed on the room, I didn't sleep with him! I couldn't! He keep on crying and saying he miss someone. I don't want to do anything with him but...Iyami force me to! Believe me.. Please" I explain.

" is that so.. But I heard that you had been sleeping with all your customer. And you one of the the best to be with" he look at me unimpressed.

I wail as I feel his hand wander to the dangerous zone.

"I lie about that! I never sleep with everyone! I drug them. Believe me" I keep struggling and trying to pry open his hand grip on my cheeks. Anger fill him.

"drug" he stop his action and look at my eyes. Searching for truth.

I nod and point on the table. He release his hand and his other hand hold on my wrist. Avoiding me to escape.

I point at the lower case of the drawer. He follow and found the drugs.

"EXPLAIN! " His low voice shadowing his eyes but he seem calm down.

I nod and fixed my kimono.

---

Author-nim: ho ho ho... Did I just accidentally make Kara badass? Sh*t I done it again. oOC

Please do read other author and their more interesting story and plot. The reader is a girl. Yup.

Pardon my grammar and all misspell...
TQ. And have a nice day.