Chapter 27- Finally One

I stayed silent. Normally if it had been just any other guy I would've forgotten them. But Jin's different I can't stop how I feel even if I wanted too.

"She was so wrong knowing how you felt and still going after me." I nodded my head. Never would have I imagined that she knew. The fact that she did made me mad but also I felt betrayed.

"She's is right about one thing", Jin said while taking my hand. "This diamond ring belongs to you." He said while placing it on my ring finger.

Surprisingly it fit.

"Yeah it was meant for you when Isabela would wear it, it crushed her finger I'm surprised she got it off." I laughed lightly.

"So what now?"

"We go back inside I'm sure she still has something's to say."

***
Sure enough once we arrived inside so were the boys and Isabela.

"How are you feeling?" Eric asked while patting down a seat next to him for me. "I'm alright."

"Well we'd all like your attention." Bang PD said while gesturing Isabela's turn to talk. "I talked with Bang PD and I'll be going to Europe for two years."

"Why?"

"There's a school there that teaches more about acting so I'll be there." She's just running from the problem.

"Crystal, I'm sorry." She better not cry again I've had enough.

"Jin, I'm sorry."

"The car is out front already!" Namjoon said while giving the driver some suitcases.

"One more thing." She walked over to Eric and gave him a smile.

And then she kissed him on the lips.

After that she ran out the door leaving everyone in shock. "So she liked you?" Eric remained in a state of shock.

"Everyone let's just eat and sleep tomorrow is a new day!" Bang PD was already going upstairs. I feel bad for him it must've been a tiring day.

***
After I showered and ate I went over to Bang PD's room. I knocked patiently waiting for him.

"Taehyung for the last time I don't need any cheering up!"

"It's Crystal!" Then I heard the door unlocking from the other side. "Sorry about that Crystal."

I walked into his room and sat down. "I just wanted to ask how are you feeling?" He sighed heavily. It's bad.

"This has been such a hard day it's the second hardest day we've ever had the first being BTS' debut."

"There's a saying I always tell myself to get through hard times and that is 'A thunderstorm doesn't last forever because it can't'". He smiled and took my hand. "You're perfect for Jin."

"What?"

"Yes, she is." Jin walked in with his pajamas. How can he make pajamas look so good?

"Go ahead take her I know you two have much to talk about", Bang PD escorted us out of his room.

***
We both arrived in his room not saying anything. I was on the floor watching TV as he was in bed on his phone.

"So Crystal." What's going to happen to us?

"Yeah?"

He came off the bed and joined me on the floor. "You're beautiful."

"Yes I know." He gulped hard. Was I suppose to feel flattered?

"I'm sorry for letting what we had die." I smiled and grabbed his hand. "It never died it just went on pause." He pulled me into his arm.

I like it here it's warm. "We can finally be together if that's what you want."

"I think it'll take some time."

"I understand everyday I'll make you fall in love with me." I've waited so long for this.

"Want to go somewhere?"

"Now?"

"Yeah we're Bonnie and Clyde", he said while winking at me.