cl

busan;2017;midday;

busan;
2017;
midday;

we sat on the wall which barricaded the field from the school and swung our legs off the edge. the day had gotten really hot so we decided to eat our lunch outside. she had her sandwich in hand and i had a pasta pot in mine.

while eating, we spoke about little things and made loads of jokes. turns out we have a lot in common. she laughed so hard she cried at one point, which made me feel like a stand up comedian.

"you're funny, jimin. we should hang out more" she said after finishing her last bite of her sandwich. i blush as i continue eating mine and she smacks he crumbs off of her hand with her other hand while saying "maybe i could come over tonight?"

come over!? i begin choking on my pasta out of shock and cough more than a million times. once i'm finished i say "and do what? there's nothing to do at my house"

she leans closer with her face close to mine and her fingers begin walking again. they walk over my thigh as she says "i can think of something" the fingers walk up to my cheek and where they fall flat as her hand lays. she pulls my cheek slowly until our lips touch and my eyes widen.

she just kissed me. she chose to kiss me. she asked me for sex. she's wants to have sex with me.

we pull back from each other and she's smiling widely. "i'll get us some ice cream. don't go anywhere" she says and jumps off of the wall, causing her skirt to go up. my eyes widen even more and something else rises.

i'm so disgusting. i got hard over her skirt flying up. and i'm outside! there's nothing i can do about this.

she walks away to go get the ice creams, where i'm left to think about having sex with that beautiful girl who definitely wants to have sex with me.

the erection becomes worse and i have to do something! i'll die if i don't! i place my bag over my lap but lifted slightly and begin masturbating. i've done it so much, i've got it down to under five minutes. i finish my business just before i see her walking towards me. "here's yours. i forgot to ask what you wanted so i just got you anything" she smiles as she hands me my ice cream

i take it kindly and begin licking it. it was a cone with vanilla ice cream on top. a few moments pass and she turns to me and says "oh yours has spilt on you" i try to find where but it's not on my clothes. she softly takes my wrist and shows me my hand. oh god. that's the cum.

she giggles as she leans closer to it and says "i'll clean that for you" just before licking it off my hand. why didn't i stop her? i should have stopped her. she's going to know that's not ice cream! "oh," she says with a curious face "i think they gave you salted caramel"

i breathe a sigh of relief as we giggle to each other. "must be, yeah" she continues eating her ice cream and i look over to her to see what she had. a white, long ice cream that was being sucked in and out of her mouth.

she must be doing this on purpose. there's no fucking way this is all coincidence. god she looks sexy. another one!? i need to calm myself. no. i need to have sex. keep thinking about her. oh god don't stop thinking about her.